Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue is a shareholder. Jesus wept....
They can shite on all they like about how they care and are different, all they care about is their targets and commissions and pushing influencers to make money so they do. They're a business, no money and they fold. They don't give a tit about us or how bad influencers are unless its brands contacting them to complain.

The fact they've had Grace advertising uk only businesses a couple of times tells me they're a load of arse

I wonder if vogue is the majority shareholder. I’d say the only reason grease is part of it is that she was already a client in the UK. I imagine their shareholding in based on the future sales that they bring in.

This has the potential to be a total shitshow for her if she doesn’t up her game now. She sticks out like a sore thumb in this group. The others are all friends I am pretty sure. I know James, vogue and holly would be.

Reactions: 16
greasy.jpg

The strap looks uneven and ripped. I cannot imagine the PAIN she must have been in all freaking day and night!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I wonder if vogue is the majority shareholder. I’d say the only reason grease is part of it is that she was already a client in the UK. I imagine their shareholding in based on the future sales that they bring in.

This has the potential to be a total shitshow for her if she doesn’t up her game now. She sticks out like a sore thumb in this group. The others are all friends I am pretty sure. I know James, vogue and holly would be.
Not sure what she'd be expected to do in this instance as a shareholder (if that's true) but the idea of her having any say in how professional others are, any business decisions or general running when she couldn't budget for her own wedding and considers filming chris dirty jocks on their bedroom floor as a tap to tidy, as content, I hope for the businesses sake she is a silent stakeholder.

Its undeniable that her paid work had fallen since her peak. Bar the WB ambassador thing she gets no repeat work and it's bits here and there.

Reactions: 7
Wonder is the at why she kept tagging clean co, thinking her and Vogue are Bessie’s now

Invests in Matchstick but can’t bring her kids away for a night! They mustn’t have let her photoshop the picture used!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is why she couldn't afford to bring the kids to Portugal... too busy investing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder is the at why she kept tagging clean co, thinking her and Vogue are Bessie’s now

Invests in Matchstick but can’t bring her kids away for a night! They mustn’t have let her photoshop the picture used!
Its strange alright. Few weeks before the wedding she was going on about money being tight, then too expensive to bring the kids away as a family (have they even done that this summer?)

Reactions: 8
Her agency is setting up in Ireland and have signed Holly Carpenter
Grace is probably a big shareholder now😅 move over Andrea roache!

Vogue is a very hard worker love her dislike her if she’s involved in matchstick in any way she won’t take any tit show from grace wouldn’t say she suffers fools gladly the only thing grace has going for her are her “numbers” and pages on tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What exactly can Grace bring to the table?? She is shocking at her job. She can hardly string a sentence together. She can hardly run her own page, all the mistakes she makes and she can't follow deadlines. She's not reliable or professional. Negative feedback swarms the companies she works with!

They definitely weren't very picky when choosing their investors that's for sure!

Reactions: 19
Grace is probably a big shareholder now😅 move over Andrea roache!

Vogue is a very hard worker love her dislike her if she’s involved in matchstick in any way she won’t take any tit show from grace wouldn’t say she suffers fools gladly the only thing grace has going for her are her “numbers” and pages on tattle!
I'm actually disappointed that Vogue is happy to be associated with her. I would of thought vogue had more business sense than that.

Also how SMUG is Greasy going to be now 😵💫

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Grace bringing in an underperforming influencer for a chat:

Ah howya hun, listen your engagement is shoite, we need to get one of de rags to do a story about ya... have ye got a cah we can say is gone missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine Grace bringing in an underperforming influencer for a chat:

Ah howya hun, listen your engagement is shoite, we need to get one of de rags to do a story about ya... have ye got a cah we can say is gone missing?
She’s obv trying to get mags on board to matchstick 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What exactly can Grace bring to the table?? She is shocking at her job. She can hardly string a sentence together. She can hardly run her own page, all the mistakes she makes and she can't follow deadlines. She's not reliable or professional. Negative feedback swarms the companies she works with!

They definitely weren't very picky when choosing their investors that's for sure!
That is what makes the whole thing so strange. Unless she was told she had to invest otherwise they were dropping her in the UK.

It is possible Max thought it’s risky setting up in Ireland so why not deleverage the risk and get a load of influencers on board as other shareholders and if it goes tits up he can wash his hands if it.

Reactions: 12
That is what makes the whole thing so strange. Unless she was told she had to invest otherwise they were dropping her in the UK.

It is possible Max thought it’s risky setting up in Ireland so why not deleverage the risk and get a load of influencers on board as other shareholders and if it goes tits up he can wash his hands if it.
He doesn't appear to have a great record business wise. It's all very questionable.

Reactions: 9
I am mortified for them even signing Grace never mind actually having her in their business. I wonder who signed off on that, I can’t imagine Vogue looking at Graces page with 8 “reels” of a boohoo dress, a missing cat, 12 spelling errors on each post and a live birth and thinking “ahh yes I’m twice removed from the British monarchy but that’s who I want to represent my company”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh fantastic, so now as well as her being a "bleeping fantastic mother", she's now probably going to refer to herself as Girl Boss or Boss witch or something like that 🤢🤢 She loves to brag about the things she is shite at in fairness.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh fantastic, so now as well as her being a "bleeping fantastic mother", she's now probably going to refer to herself as Girl Boss or Boss witch or something like that 🤢🤢 She loves to brag about the things she is shite at in fairness.
Oh no 🤢
She is literally the queen of smug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Surely she'll be a silent partner at most?? WTF does she know about business/marketing etc??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.