Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post on this thread. I also never post on the Sarah Burke thread but also read it. There is a poster on that thread who stated the other day that she isn't eating, but ensuring her children and husband do (telling him she ate earlier at dinner time), due to money. People like this need food parcels from Flahavan's. We are entering a cost of living crisis when people are already struggling to begin with. Why are companies like this sending food to loaded (ok, relative, but she has money, she is fine) people?! It's not just insane, it's amoral. I'm not loaded by any stretch, but totally fine for food shopping, etc. I am seriously disturbed by this. Going to look into food banks now.

I missed this. What actually happened?
There's a highlight on her page about the missing Cah. Have a look 🤣

Basically Loki had enough of her and tried to break free by crackpot Jenny used her powers to bring him home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our local area has an Acts of Kindness page. I keep an eye on that because people will often send a message to the admins if they are desperate. The admins know most people from the area so it’s not a pisstake. I don’t have a ball of money but if I see someone looking for food I’ll get it and drop it to an admin for them to pass on so it’s anon. I’’ going to look up food banks now though so thanks for that tip!
I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local food banks. Not sure why, just really hit home reading someone write it out so casually on Tattle that they're not eating dinners to save money. Scary and wrong.

Basically Loki had enough of her and tried to break free by crackpot Jenny used her powers to bring him home.
I'll have a look. I'm a cat owner and lover so was curious 🤨

I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local food banks. Not sure why, just really hit home reading someone write it out so casually on Tattle that they're not eating dinners to save money. Scary and wrong.

I'll have a look. I'm a cat owner and lover so was curious 🤨 Hmmm, I looked and seems to be gone.

By the way, when you Google her (as I just did)..... This is what comes up now:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Off topic but on the subject of food banks - if you are in the Midlands please consider the Ken Smollen Food Appeal. They mainly cover the Offaly/Laois area. (I have no affiliation with them, someone local to me collects food for them once a month)

I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local f
Off topic but on the subject of food banks - if you are in the Midlands please consider the Ken Smollen Food Appeal. They mainly cover the Offaly/Laois area. (I have no affiliation with them, someone local to me collects food for them once a month)
Sorry for derailing the thread.... It just occurred to me as she is so self involved and grand for money, and then seeing food companies donating to her.

Reactions: 1
She's just so boring isn't she.

Wedding is over and boom the thread is even gone boring again.

Reactions: 14
She's just so boring isn't she.

Wedding is over and boom the thread is even gone boring again.
The whole influencer / instagram scene has changed so much since she became well known, she has made no attempts to keep up with it, to create her own niche, to train in certain areas, to keep up with trends and technology. She's been lucky the last 5 or so years that having kids, buying a house and a wedding have provided her with some content and attention but that's all done now. It will become apparent now that her star is waning, she has coasted for far too long. If she wants to continue to be an "influencer" she is going to have to sit down, put together a business plan, put in a lot of work on her content to make any success of this as a career. That's going to be difficult without an Irish agent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The whole influencer / instagram scene has changed so much since she became well known, she has made no attempts to keep up with it, to create her own niche, to train in certain areas, to keep up with trends and technology. She's been lucky the last 5 or so years that having kids, buying a house and a wedding have provided her with some content and attention but that's all done now. It will become apparent now that her star is waning, she has coasted for far too long. If she wants to continue to be an "influencer" she is going to have to sit down, put together a business plan, put in a lot of work on her content to make any success of this as a career. That's going to be difficult without an Irish agent.
She won't do it anyway, she's to lazy, the bare minimum works for her now, she hasn't the foresight to see that just won't be enough one day. She's a hun, no willingness to grow (up). In order to really cash in, you have to work hard and I've NEVER seen that side of her.

Reactions: 10
Out of her friends who are also 'influencers' she is the only one without a job outside of it. She needs to look at the ones that have come after her and are developing a brand and now have products.. Look at Sinead, Trisha, Rachel and now Shannen... They all have products launched or launching, what does she have.... Her glowing personality?

Out of her friends who are also 'influencers' she is the only one without a job outside of it. She needs to look at the ones that have come after her and are developing a brand and now have products.. Look at Sinead, Trisha, Rachel and now Shannen... They all have products launched or launching, what does she have.... Her glowing personality?
Tbh I think the ship will soon have sailed for influencers launching products. People are starting to cop on that it's all Ali express tat with a scandalous mark up.

Reactions: 30
Tbh I think the ship will soon have sailed for influencers launching products. People are starting to cop on that it's all Ali express tat with a scandalous mark up.
Oh totally agree, I'm waiting for delivery of my shein swimsuit that is very similar to Sineads 'design', but at least they are trying something Grace just isn't.

She won't do it anyway, she's to lazy, the bare minimum works for her now, she hasn't the foresight to see that just won't be enough one day. She's a hun, no willingness to grow (up). In order to really cash in, you have to work hard and I've NEVER seen that side of her.
That's just it. Honestly she could have so much potential - someone who's a bit more "real" and relatable. But she's unprofessional, her work is riddled with mistakes and she puts in the bare minimum effort. As it is, it probably is too little too late for her to pull her socks up.

Reactions: 7
Vogue is a shareholder. Jesus wept....
They can shite on all they like about how they care and are different, all they care about is their targets and commissions and pushing influencers to make money so they do. They're a business, no money and they fold. They don't give a tit about us or how bad influencers are unless its brands contacting them to complain.

The fact they've had Grace advertising uk only businesses a couple of times tells me they're a load of arse

Reactions: 18
Vogue is a shareholder. Jesus wept....
They can shite on all they like about how they care and are different, all they care about is their targets and commissions and pushing influencers to make money so they do. They're a business, no money and they fold. They don't give a tit about us or how bad influencers are unless its brands contacting them to complain.

The fact they've had Grace advertising uk only businesses a couple of times tells me they're a load of arse
Apparently Grace is a shareholder too of the new Irish company if the article in the business section of the Sunday Times is correct 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Apparently Grace is a shareholder too of the new Irish company if the article in the business section of the Sunday Times is correct 🤯
duck off!!

Well I suppose at least its a long term plan, moving more into the management, getting a %

Vogue has a lot more wealth than grace so I'd say her input financially is low bit it shows her I've no money bull was all a lie

Reactions: 12
Personally I don’t think she a has the capital to invest in her own product or the ability to plan it all properly. She couldn’t even plan her wedding to honeymoon. I also think she would duck it up and let slip l that it’s just cheap tit.

Reactions: 13
Personally I don’t think she a has the capital to invest in her own product or the ability to plan it all properly. She couldn’t even plan her wedding to honeymoon. I also think she would duck it up and let slip l that it’s just cheap tit.
Agree. The only thing that came close was that box she did with Meaghers..what ever happened there? Oonagh was a bestie, they saw each other a lot and grace advertised them nearly every month. She hasn't mentioned them in years and they still use influencers, just not grace.

Agree. The only thing that came close was that box she did with Meaghers..what ever happened there? Oonagh was a bestie, they saw each other a lot and grace advertised them nearly every month. She hasn't mentioned them in years and they still use influencers, just not grace.
That box will haunt me till the day I die..😭😭😭. can't believe I bought it... wonder could I get a refund ?🤔😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
That box will haunt me till the day I die..😭😭😭. can't believe I bought it... wonder could I get a refund ?🤔😂

Hahaha 😆 Well in fairness it wasn't graces products, just ones she'd picked...or meaghers told her to.
Its just really strange how she worked with them consistently for so long and seemed really close to oonagh and the team but now, nothing.

Greasy possibly having shares in, and a say in the management of a social agency is the equivalent of Cheryl Cole being a judge on a talent show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.