Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convinced she's swapped Loki for a less psycho cat that doesn't scratch the shite out of them 😦😦😦 look at the ears?!? This does not look like the same cat...
Would we be surprised if the cah was photoshopped to look slimmer in the first pic though….it’s probably a habit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That reel on the poxy dress was just the assault on my eyes i needed before bed 😭 🤮
She defo reads here and is trolling/tormenting/traumatizing us with those reels

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Mags worry about the laughs we had at your expense when you wore that bomb scare “ matron of horror” dress😂😂 you can’t polish up a turd well, unless you add nuts to it, which you all are😂😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Greasy is so lazy she gets her bodygaurd to read here instead.

Must protect ickle baby Greasy's brain from processing ANY TRUTHs.

dog-bite.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace is GERNON everyones nerves looking for the compliments she think she deserves😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Convinced she's swapped Loki for a less psycho cat that doesn't scratch the shite out of them 😦😦😦 look at the ears?!? This does not look like the same cat...
I'm so confused I don't even know which is photoshopped anymore. Top photo looks like a skinny size 8.

The lower pic she looks bloated, depressed and dead in the eyes. I jush think life with Greasy is ageing and wearing her down. This poor cah is demented.

giphy (4).gif

The straps 😳
31754BE3-E04B-4827-98F9-E3D58207EA0D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm so confused I don't even know which is photoshopped anymore. Top photo looks like a skinny size 8.

The lower pic she looks bloated, depressed and dead in the eyes. I jush think life with Greasy is ageing and wearing her down. This poor cah is demented.

View attachment 1520353

The straps 😳
View attachment 1520431

View attachment 1520353

The straps 😳
View attachment 1520431
That's some back for one back. The bull macabe is missing a bullock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The straps 😳
you can see the straps are on their last legs, I imagine everyone at the wedding was gawking at her because shes not the age nor the size to be wearing such a dress and Grace is so deluded she keeps posting photos of it thinking she was a bombshell

Reactions: 11
That reel on the poxy dress was just the assault on my eyes i needed before bed 😭 🤮
She defo reads here and is trolling/tormenting/traumatizing us with those reels
Grace is a big girl. She needs more tailored clothes. The dress was all wrong. The top part far too small. Her hair was nice. Too much make-up. Showing too much flesh in the wrong place is just common. Grace just lacks elegance and class. Grace could be lovely in the right type of clothes. Mags has not got a clue and maybe encourages Grace to look cheap! Get some style girls!

Reactions: 21
That dress, it 100% doesn’t zip up fully at the back right?! Or is supposed to be that way?

Reactions: 4
you can see the straps are on their last legs, I imagine everyone at the wedding was gawking at her because shes not the age nor the size to be wearing such a dress and Grace is so deluded she keeps posting photos of it thinking she was a bombshell
She is deffo not the age cause on the website it is in a debs dress section!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aside from whether we think it was a nice dress or not, there is absolutely no need for 8 grid pics and a reel of yourself going to someone else's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I got so mad I sent a steaming complaint to Flavhans not that they will give a toss. There are children in every town in this country going to bed crying and hungry every night and these bleeping wasters are being sent food parcels.
I never post on this thread. I also never post on the Sarah Burke thread but also read it. There is a poster on that thread who stated the other day that she isn't eating, but ensuring her children and husband do (telling him she ate earlier at dinner time), due to money. People like this need food parcels from Flahavan's. We are entering a cost of living crisis when people are already struggling to begin with. Why are companies like this sending food to loaded (ok, relative, but she has money, she is fine) people?! It's not just insane, it's amoral. I'm not loaded by any stretch, but totally fine for food shopping, etc. I am seriously disturbed by this. Going to look into food banks now.

I don’t think I’ll ever be over the cah going missing saga you know.
It was gold.
I missed this. What actually happened?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I never post on this thread. I also never post on the Sarah Burke thread but also read it. There is a poster on that thread who stated the other day that she isn't eating, but ensuring her children and husband do (telling him she ate earlier at dinner time), due to money. People like this need food parcels from Flahavan's. We are entering a cost of living crisis when people are already struggling to begin with. Why are companies like this sending food to loaded (ok, relative, but she has money, she is fine) people?! It's not just insane, it's amoral. I'm not loaded by any stretch, but totally fine for food shopping, etc. I am seriously disturbed by this. Going to look into food banks now.

I missed this. What actually happened?
Our local area has an Acts of Kindness page. I keep an eye on that because people will often send a message to the admins if they are desperate. The admins know most people from the area so it’s not a pisstake. I don’t have a ball of money but if I see someone looking for food I’ll get it and drop it to an admin for them to pass on so it’s anon. I’’ going to look up food banks now though so thanks for that tip!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.