Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is interested in actually seeing what a cruise from Miami is like @5inead on insta is going on one right now with her husband

She’s not a blogger, has a real job 🤓 in recruitment but she makes beautiful stories and pictures -that I love the style of anyway, and always has TONS of very good relevant info etc
She travels a good bit and has lovely highlights up

She seems sound

Reactions: 14
If anyone is interested in actually seeing what a cruise from Miami is like @5inead on insta is going on one right now with her husband

She’s not a blogger, has a real job 🤓 in recruitment but she makes beautiful stories and pictures that I love the style of anyway, and always has TONS of very good relevant info etc

She seems sound
I really like her too!

Reactions: 2
Laaaaaaaaddddds, I think someone is looking for a spot on the next season od Dancing with the Stars. Just go and look at the dip in the first dance reels 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I see if the dress the more I think how in the name of god did not one of her family or friends tell her to wear support

Reactions: 15

She’s not a blogger, has a real job 🤓 in recruitment but she makes beautiful stories and pictures -that I love the style of anyway, and always has TONS of very good relevant info etc
She travels a good bit and has lovely highlights up

She seems sound
In 5 stories shes given more about miami than grace did in 2 days

The more I see if the dress the more I think how in the name of god did not one of her family or friends tell her to wear support
Well mags and jen were hardly in a position, their tits were nearly at ground level

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laaaaaaaaddddds, I think someone is looking for a spot on the next season od Dancing with the Stars. Just go and look at the dip in the first dance reels 🤣🤣
Sorry to say this but her legs look like miss piggys, like honestly it's a dead ringer, the dress is too long, too much material, saggy tits and her stomach is sticking out.

Also, another reel...this is what happens when you build your entire identity around your wedding

Reactions: 9
Mags worked for Dunnes as HR Manager (yes in store but does that matter) she then trained to be a HCA which she took up a role in the Beacon.
having spent several years in a HR environment was offered a role as a HRBP in the Beacon.
If your going to quote facts quote the right ones.
Heya Mags hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Can someone screenshot mags' LinkedIn. I can't go on and look as she'll twig me straight away after being a patient. Please

Reactions: 1
Is it strange that the kids weren't in their first dance? Any wedding I've gone to when they already have kids the kids danced with them, even if they got a minute on their own then the kids join them. Just find it a bit odd. In fact the whole thing was odd. Like the kids barely existed on the day

Reactions: 9
Mags worked for Dunnes as HR Manager (yes in store but does that matter) she then trained to be a HCA which she took up a role in the Beacon.
having spent several years in a HR environment was offered a role as a HRBP in the Beacon.
If your going to quote facts quote the right ones.
Mags I couldn’t give a shite where u work but for the love of Jesus, cud u not have made your sister to wear a bra or some sort no?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.