Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Grace I’m fairly sure your perception of “fits like a glove” is very, VERY different to everyone else’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jaysus the top part of that dress looks like it should have been for the honeymoon night 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's not much material in the front either. It's absolutely ridiculous for anyone with a cup size larger than a b.
Those tiny straps will be hanging on for dear life trying to prevent a nipple escaping, or a full boob.

Contrast Lace Corset Maxi Dress

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That dress is terrible for her and for a wedding 🤮 put your tits away Grace. Think of the other people who have to sit opposite you 🙄 and try to eat their dinner 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well if her nipple's manage to stay in that little cup It'll be a miracle. And the big slit up the back with the lace the whole of Tallah will see what she had for breakfast. That is a Halloween costume. Bride of Dracula 🧛‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh wow we are going to get so much tattle content with that dress aren’t we.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The dress screams *GIVE ME ATTENTION* Jesus she's gonna look like a bin bag in the breeze

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry to say this but her legs look like miss piggys, like honestly it's a dead ringer, the dress is too long, too much material, saggy tits and her stomach is sticking out.

Also, another reel...this is what happens when you build your entire identity around your wedding
It’s beyond pathetic

Reactions: 5
I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but I think what you wear to a wedding as a guest and a bride should be classy and sophisticated.
I'm not a prude but if there was ever a day that called for sophistication it's a wedding day. No side tit, no slit to your groin🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.