Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new member๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ called "toomuchtimeonyourhands" that clearly has too much time on their hands๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jesus that makes me angry. Baby's can only communicate their needs by crying. I've a little one just gone 6 months and it's tough but I'd never put in earphones to block them out! They are my world and the idea of cutting them off terrifies me.
Totally agree, whatever about fathers sleeping through a bomb, but mothers are the ones with one ear open at night for anything at all. Iโ€™d be like a ninja jumping out of bed when mine were babas if there was any sound. ๐Ÿ˜‚Even now that theyโ€™re older I still wake up at any noise from their rooms. Itโ€™s like she wears this being such a bad mam as a badge of honour! ๐Ÿ˜ข

Reactions: 14
If anyone is interested in actually seeing what a cruise from Miami is like @5inead on insta is going on one right now with her husband

Sheโ€™s not a blogger, has a real job ๐Ÿค“ in recruitment but she makes beautiful stories and pictures -that I love the style of anyway, and always has TONS of very good relevant info etc
She travels a good bit and has lovely highlights up

She seems sound
Just checked her out- she does seem sound!

Reactions: 5
She has been a HRBP for QUITE a while!
Mags you will never be an influencer you and grace need to throw in the towel sheโ€™s worse than worse stop trying to jump on the band wagon your work mate in the beacon will be all pissing themselves every time you walk by the wedding is already a farce๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 19
There was only an article yesterday about how poorly hcas are paid. Surely she could be earning a lot more as a hr business partner, although some i know with that title who must have won a kelloggs competition.

Reactions: 10
Mags worked for Dunnes as HR Manager (yes in store but does that matter) she then trained to be a HCA which she took up a role in the Beacon.
having spent several years in a HR environment was offered a role as a HRBP in the Beacon.
If your going to quote facts quote the right ones.
Hi Mags! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even their first dance is all for show. Forcefully kissing eachother. Calm down like!!! Is nothing sacred anymore ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 9
What โ€œ MUAโ€ gets her make up done by someone else as a guest for a wedding . And another braless outing. . Morticia Mongey
Ah stop the lights. Thats what shes wearing to the wedding. Is she in mourning for her own wedding
#freetheboobs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Christ I actually feel like I was at the wedding at this stage.
She hasn't kept any of it to herself, she's shown everything at this stage.
I thought not posting on the day was about enjoying it and being in the moment etc...but it actually looks like she did it so she could use it for content for several weeks after by drip feeding it.
It cheapens everything about her day knowing its all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What โ€œ MUAโ€ gets her make up done by someone else as a guest for a wedding . And another braless outing. . Morticia Mongey
Is the dress code black tie? Moulin Rouge? Debs ball?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion โ€œSeen more of Graceโ€™s wedding than my own, โ€œreelsโ€ after โ€œreelsโ€ just leave us alone!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg can you imagine how this will look. That dress will do nothing for her at all how can she not see that. Flap flap flappy hangy titty just no..
Screenshot_20220818_222413.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Fit like a glove = my tits will be around my navel and my tummy bulging out the sides.

She thinks her wedding dress fit like a glove, abd it...did not.

And its Booboo so there is no structure or support either.
Unless the wedding is black tie, a full length dress with a slight train for an August wedding will look ridiculous as will her grunge make up.
She'll look like a chubby trash panda

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.