Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll up, roll up it's thread #68 on Ireland's hardest working influencer

Congrats to @username123456 for the thread title suggestion with the most votes - a massive 152! Your prize is a souvenir from the Mongey-Gernon's honeymoon! Er, I'm sure Grace remembered to bring money to buy souvenirs, right...?

Quick recap of #67:

Grace and Kips went on the world's most boring cruise. Apparently he organised it even though he hates the sun. Sun in July? Who would have thunk it?

Grace saw her kids for a nanosecond when she came back from the honeymoon before heading off to collect her true loves - her furbabies.

Grace and Mags did a live that was heavily moderated by Mags. Can Grace not handle direct questions? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

Grace would like a third baby, Kips doesn't.

The Mongey-Gernon's had a totally not staged water fight with the kids. Hooray!

She's still not wearing a bra.

If I left anything out it's because I FORGOH.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Roll up, roll up it's thread #68 on Ireland's hardest working influencer

Congrats to @username123456 for the thread title suggestion with the most votes - a massive 152! Your prize is a souvenir from the Mongey-Gernon's honeymoon! Er, I'm sure Grace remembered to bring money to buy souvenirs, right...?

Quick recap of #67:

Grace and Kips went on the world's most boring cruise. Apparently he organised it even though he hates the sun. Sun in July? Who would have thunk it?

Grace saw her kids for a nanosecond when she came back from the honeymoon before heading off to collect her true loves - her furbabies.

Grace and Mags did a live that was heavily moderated by Mags. Can Grace not handle direct questions? No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.

Grace would like a third baby, Kips doesn't.

The Mongey-Gernon's had a totally not staged water fight with the kids. Hooray!

She's still not wearing a bra.

If I left anything out it's because I FORGOH.

Haha great recap! Don’t forget her doing dom dirty, by saying she spelt with her now fiancé the first night she met him - grace is such a great friend 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Haha great recap! Don’t forget her doing dom dirty, by saying she spelt with her now fiancé the first night she met him - grace is such a great friend 🤣
Who cares if she rode him the first night though? It’s not a big deal. Women enjoy sex too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I didn't see one post even remotely hinting that Dom should be ashamed (IF this is even true).

It’s the fact baby Greasy G announced it to her “fans”. Not her place and not the kind of info you should be babbling about your friend.

And yes that is still taking into account Greasy's understanding of 'hooked up' could be different. But I think MOST would assume it was the aul in and out!

🤣
B2E09790-1088-42EC-9C7A-14894B8B45DA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her behaviour online post-honeymoon reminds me of when you'd be heading into a new school year, and would tell yourself "this is my new leaf, I'm going to do this, that, and the other".

New wife, new life - I'd give it til mid-September before the crash happens and the banging bowls are back ouh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Yeah she hasn’t banged bowls in ages? Not very boho if you skip a night!

Reactions: 15
Just reading these..i'm lost..Grace said Dom slept with her fella the first night!!Where was this please?!Just to put it in context🤣

Reactions: 2
I had a look on the bridal page where she purchased her dress and they have shared a few real brides since her day. I would say she is fuming!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Who cares if she rode him the first night though? It’s not a big deal. Women enjoy sex too 🤣🤣
Noone cares I am sure plenty of us here have had one night stands 🖐but in fairness it's not graces business to announce it to thousands of people .... your supposed to be able to trust your friends with personal news

Reactions: 27
Noone cares I am sure plenty of us here have had one night stands 🖐but in fairness it's not graces business to announce it to thousands of people .... your supposed to be able to trust your friends with personal news
I do get that but I think it’s been blown out of proportion. It’s the people making out she did something to be ashamed of on these threads making a big deal. I doubt anyone else cares 😇

I do get that but I think it’s been blown out of proportion. It’s the people making out she did something to be ashamed of on these threads making a big deal. I doubt anyone else cares 😇
It's maybe just the fact grace shared that info not that she rode him on the first night that people are annoyed with grace ....I wouldn't like my friend to tell all her followers who I had sex with and who I didn't it's noones business if she went out and rode half the country so grace didn't need to share it

Reactions: 35
It's maybe just the fact grace shared that info not that she rode him on the first night that people are annoyed with grace ....I wouldn't like my friend to tell all her followers who I had sex with and who I didn't it's noones business if she went out and rode half the country so grace didn't need to share it
Exactly this. It's not her story to tell.

Reactions: 23
On the Dom riding, no one cares if she rode ten fellas in one night. It’s that after the insta proposal and “making our way back to each other” shite she posted and jealous greasy pipes up that they “hooked up” the first night they met. It was a total malicious dig at the soul mates stuff Dom was pedalling. There was no need for it, it’s Doms business! I wouldn’t appreciate my mates announcing who visited my vagina to over 1000 people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.