Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@toomuchtimeonyourhands cheers for clarifying your CV for us. Surely you realise that nobody here actually cares what you do for a living, just like nobody actually cares for your sister's wedding. For the love of God please tell her to stop it now. Its over, new chapter. She's not famous, and nor are you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@toomuchtimeonyourhands cheers for clarifying your CV for us. Surely you realise that nobody here actually cares what you do for a living, just like nobody actually cares for your sister's wedding. For the love of God please tell her to stop it now. Its over, new chapter. She's not famous, and nor are you.

Also can you give your thoughts on your sister dancing to Father Figure with an elderly relative and how everyone in the room didn't laugh/throw up in their mouths?
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldn’t go that far! She was probably just in the moment
Ah Mags lighten up! We all know Grace is only in love with one person, herself! Why dont u read back here about all the rude encounters people have had with her? Or about all the paid ads she gets wrong? Or how about how she is a part time parent? Maybe how her whole life is "me time?". And while you are here, read about all her failed fads, keto, 28lbs in 28days, Emsalla treatment, to name a mere few.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just home from my cushy job and caught up. I can't get over the size of her face in that reelsssss. Shocked not shocked.

Reactions: 11
Ah Mags lighten up! We all know Grace is only in love with one person, herself! Why dont u read back here about all the rude encounters people have had with her? Or about all the paid ads she gets wrong? Or how about how she is a part time parent? Maybe how her whole life is "me time?". And while you are here, read about all her failed fads, keto, 28lbs in 28days, Emsalla treatment, to name a mere few.
Please dont forget the psychic bringing back the cah. My favourite grace moment of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain how the 28lbs in 28 days was explained by her? Like was it a throw away comment or a full on plan?

Reactions: 3
If anyone is interested in actually seeing what a cruise from Miami is like @5inead on insta is going on one right now with her husband

She’s not a blogger, has a real job 🤓 in recruitment but she makes beautiful stories and pictures -that I love the style of anyway, and always has TONS of very good relevant info etc
She travels a good bit and has lovely highlights up

She seems sound
Wow, polar opposite to your one Grace. @5inead has done restaurants, architecture, beaches and it looks amazing. 👌

Reactions: 12
Stooopppp iiiittt!!! 🤣🤣🤣Thank u! it was like a fever dream! Was that zen jen manifesting the cah? I actually had to pause the stories at the pic of the cat I was laughing so much. The cat is RAGING he was found!!!
The cats face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm no expert but should she be up on her toes with that lift?? It's hurting my calves just watching her!
That lifting is so badly done and very dangerous lifting the heels onto the toes and front loading that weight onto the knees…not to mention doing her back in. No good gym would be letting anybody injured keep lifting weights like that (and shows they are a tit gym if they’re not correcting her form). She’ll mess her back up, bulging discs or worse and then have knee or other joint issues. Idiot!🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.