Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why is that company gifting her back to school stuff?! Why! Surely she can well afford to sort that stuff herself for her own children!

I'd be much more inclined to buy from that company, if that stuff was donated to a charity / women's refuge etc.

Giving freebies to those least deserving!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why oh why is that company gifting her back to school stuff?! Why! Surely she can well afford to sort that stuff herself for her own children!

I'd be much more inclined to buy from that company, if that stuff was donated to a charity / women's refuge etc.

Giving freebies to those least deserving!

I agree with you - this is why people need to stop supporting companies that gift to these fools and also sending messages/emails to complain and voice their opinion.

If I see free tit being given to an "influencer" - I don't buy from them anymore, why would I pay for it when others get it for free? I don't really understand how companies haven't realised there is backlash against influencers now, sure there will always be the idiots who think Grace etc are inspirational but I think the majority of people are turned off influencers now and are not "influenced " by them in any way anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also the linen bundle thing “I want to show you how soft the set are”. It’s “is” Grace, did she really study languages??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with you - this is why people need to stop supporting companies that gift to these fools and also sending messages/emails to complain and voice their opinion.

If I see free tit being given to an "influencer" - I don't buy from them anymore, why would I pay for it when others get it for free? I don't really understand how companies haven't realised there is backlash against influencers now, sure there will always be the idiots who think Grace etc are inspirational but I think the majority of people are turned off influencers now and are not "influenced " by them in any way anymore.
Everything you said...spot on 💯
The constant freebies,; nothing holds any value. They are not genuine customers ( for the most part) of those companies.
I honestly don't understand it

Reactions: 18
She used to wear earplugs I think when Hayden was a baby and she wudnt hear the kids so kips has to get up at night if they were crying
I'm shocked to read this. How can she call herself a great f*****g mother? Poor baby Hayden. How can any business have anything to do with her?

Reactions: 14
Linen bundle stuff is pricey and I do really like it but it’s pissing me off that chavs like Grease are getting gifted it when the rest of us are busy busting our balls to buy these luxuries! Would nearly put me off buying from the company out of pure principle!
Don’t use grace code they are giving 40%off anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Will she keep up the gym classes since Jen has injured her foot. Me thinks she will not.

Did Jen injure it in the gym I wonder?

Reactions: 3
I'm shocked to read this. How can she call herself a great f*****g mother? Poor baby Hayden. How can any business have anything to do with her?
Jesus that makes me angry. Baby's can only communicate their needs by crying. I've a little one just gone 6 months and it's tough but I'd never put in earphones to block them out! They are my world and the idea of cutting them off terrifies me.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her latest reel - mother of Godddd- why would any company pay to work with her? 😂😂😂😂 THE ACTUAL STATE OF HER. Influencer my hole.
She really doesn’t look her age for someone who lives such a leisurely life and to be honest it makes me think she has some sort of health issue she either refuses to get checked out or isn’t sharing on insta. I don’t think her jaws and neck fat is normal, surely it’s a sign of something.

Reactions: 13
She really doesn’t look her age for someone who lives such a leisurely life and to be honest it makes me think she has some sort of health issue she either refuses to get checked out or isn’t sharing on insta. I don’t think her jaws and neck fat is normal, surely it’s a sign of something.
I always thought it was just very unfortunate genetics.

Reactions: 11
Honestly not trying to be mean here but when you look at her slimmer photos her head is still quite large

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lost 50 followers yesterday… you keep doing them lives Grace, there clearly working 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I remember celebrating not that long ago her dropping to 159. I hope she gets back there and even lower.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure followers love looking at her big smug head all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.