Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you bother putting all that dry shampoo, oils and what not into your hair if you were going for a shower anyway?
I was thinking the same thing. What’s the point having a shower and going to all that effort of doing that hairstyle but not washing your hair? ! She’s such a scruff how doesn’t she have time to wash her hair when she has no job and the kids in full time care

Reactions: 12
Dry shampoo and root touch up. Thanks for that revolutionary tip Grace never heard of them before

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HR business partner...really? This will probably sound bad but she doesn't come across that polished or educated to hold a role like that. HRBPs are on around 70 to 90k in big companies like that and have a lot of responsibility. Why would you go from that to working as a HCA? Absolutely nothing wrong with it and they do great work but I find it hard to see why you'd take such a drop in salary with a young family....
It's just a title, a lot of corporate level roles have titles that sound senior at a surface level. HR Administrator would be equivalent also, in this scenario.

Reactions: 10
Only grease would advocate for having a shower and not wash your greasy hair and then suggest putting oil in said greasy hair. 😂😂

Can you not wash your hair and rock the half wet slick bun?! I’m doing it myself today. Clearly I’m a style icon!

Also, how does adding a scrunchie “elevate” the look!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did any1 else hear her mention earplugs ... she was talking about the kids saying "mam, mam,mam" and grace said " oh earplugs are the only way.... well that's a story for another time." .... something along those lines anyways...
She used to wear earplugs I think when Hayden was a baby and she wudnt hear the kids so kips has to get up at night if they were crying

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She used to wear earplugs I think when Hayden was a baby and she wudnt hear the kids so kips has to get up at night if they were crying
Yep, I remember that too. Doesn’t that just say it all. God forbid there was an accident and the little mites were shouting for help. It doesn’t bear thinking about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I love the "put in dryshampoo to remove the oils...
Then I put some oil in to give it a sleek look"

*insert confused gif*

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her latest reel - mother of Godddd- why would any company pay to work with her? 😂😂😂😂 THE ACTUAL STATE OF HER. Influencer my hole.
I can smell that dirty hair from my couch 🤮 My scalp would be itchy if I put all that crap in my hair! 😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yep, I remember that too. Doesn’t that just say it all. God forbid there was an accident and the little mites were shouting for help. It doesn’t bear thinking about.
This is so sad, I remember being horrified when she said it, and it was so run of the mill for her

• Sad
I was thinking the same thing. What’s the point having a shower and going to all that effort of doing that hairstyle but not washing your hair? ! She’s such a scruff how doesn’t she have time to wash her hair when she has no job and the kids in full time care
She's just scruffy in general 🤢

Reactions: 4
Jesus she is throwing up that bar in the gym !! The heels coming up every time I’m surprised she didn’t fall forward!! I think that’s the worst I’ve seen. Even the arches of your feet would hurt after that
I'm no expert but should she be up on her toes with that lift?? It's hurting my calves just watching her!

Reactions: 4
Ah lads, I’m not really into this blogger/Instahun shite but went down a rabbit hole when I had covid last week. For some reason unknownst to myself I was following Rachel gorry on Instagram and had to Google cos could not for the life of me understand how anything of what she was posting would interest anyone. Ended up on tattle :ROFLMAO: and then came across grace and dim dom who I’d never heard of before. I have to say it’s been entertaining. How in gods name does she have a following? Was she originally a make up artist or something? I just don’t understand it, what am I missing?? Seen a bit of the live last night and that is honestly 5 mins I won’t ever get back. Is there any depth to any of them? Anything other than self absorbtion going on? I despair.
I had a look at the sister on linked in and she worked for 26 years in dunnes (in a store, not head office) but moved to the beacon about 18 months ago. The dope still has the bio referring to her role in Dunnes. Find it hard to believe she’s a HR business partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dry shampoo and root touch up. Thanks for that revolutionary tip Grace never heard of them before
So literally what we were all doing for the past 2 years through covid when the hairdressers were closed!
Groundbreaking stuff!

This is so sad, I remember being horrified when she said it, and it was so run of the mill for her
That's appalling. Never knew that...my God, they are babies, they cry ! Like they can't walk or talk so crying is only way they can express that they need something.

That's an all time low

I know I'm preaching to the choir but is it any wonder her back hurts doing lifts like that?? What's with the doing them quickly not correctly?? Her heels lift on every single push. Her back will be irreparably fucked.

Also grace its not normal for a 32 year old woman's back to be killing her sitting at a dining chair so much that she has to get up and loosen it up.
Maybe if she wore a proper supportive bra might help with her back problems too🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.