Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Water fights in the garden .....hi grace been reading here have ya.....now wasn't that fun to do with your children thank god ya had the camera set up 🤣to make sure you recorded it all for us to see for a change you having fun with your children

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s still riding high as a Kyih from the wedding the tit moon and now a heatwave
I’ll give it….3 maybe 4 weeks and…
Tick Tick 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1000% agree with you. Bloody hell. I wonder why did she ever had kids- because it is ALWAYS ALWAYS about Grace. Her “me time” “time in the egg chair” “zen forest bathing” “ needing a break”
“ ( dumping the poor kids in Wexford -thanks Mam)” “ Dee anxhieheee” “Dee bullyin” I wonder how she’d cope with a 40 hour week, no family help and actually working like a normal mother or busy woman. There are lots of single Mums who do it- she has all the help in the world and still it’s a tit show. Do you remember when she came on to Instagram and was super smug ( actually beyond smug) to announce that she was offered a midwifery course in Trinihee? Like the cat who got the cream- but that would entail many years of study and then hard hours - as if she’d be able for dah! Wonder why greasy didn’t do it???? 😂😂😂😂😂
She didn’t get offered the course she wanted…that was all very vague 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The staged water fight. Give me strength big smug head eye bleeping the camera.
9DFD8E75-5864-4862-9780-C844971B69A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Might be an unpopular opinion but the little water fight montage was cute! Nice to see them all doing something together and her figure looks fab in the red one piece! Really suits her and fits her well.

Reactions: 18
A staged water fight with her kids is not cute it's pathetic. Their pool fucked to the side after one day on the hottest week of the year. She is a selfish cow end off. Shook after the car crash for 5 secs then goes and videos herself in tit gym gear. Yeah shook my hole. 🤦🤦🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pathetic is right

Not filmed is her telling them all to ONLY throw balloons etc in the angle the camera catches

such spontaneous fun when you set your camera up to record “These Moments”

ugh give me strength

Reactions: 22
Its so sad, clearly this kind of thing doesnt happen often-she set up a camera and did all this in front of it, to prove to the “trowells” that she IS a “bleeping fantastic mother” didnt she let them wet her when she was in her swimmin sewh?? A few water balloons and a lucky bag water gun does not a family holiday make grace. You cant justify the overspend on ur shite honeymoon and leave yourself that you cant afford to bring the kids away by puttin on ur swimmin togs and lying down in the dog pewl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My god that is so sad
Camera set
Ready steady ...perform
Right were done now im going for a nap

Reactions: 19
Is the fake laugh at the end of every sentence a new thing? I never noticed it until this manic phase started.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what will happen, in years to come, when the kids realise all these fun family moments, water fights, walks in the forest etc were staged moments filmed for the camera and in some cases paid advertising??!

I feel like these influencer kids are living in the Truman Show

Reactions: 25
Did anyone ask about Loki and the medication on the live? I can’t believe she was on for an hour and a half surely DE CAH came up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is looking a lot trimmer to be fair to her especially round her middle

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.