Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,
I have really and truly enjoyed every single comment made since the "wedding of the year" exploded....! and i just want to put this out there for any PR agencies/brands that trawl through tattle... can you PLEASE stop employing this person...
I would not ask her to promote a biscuit, let alone ANYTHING ELSE!
she is nothing but the bottom of the barrel, literally scrapping it...
I had the unfortunate experience awhile back to witness her with her son in public, he had a meltdown as toddlers do, and at the top of her lungs screams (not word for word) hurry uph! and if you do you can have an iceh-pop! .... it wasn't even 11am...
she can't cope with daily normal life, and might add she was parading around in a belly top and hotpants with the LOUDEST common accent i have ever heard. so i find it VERY fascinating when she manages (sometimes!) to pronounce her words properly.
i just can't fathom anybody wanting someone like this to represent her brand, she can barely look after herself let alone her children, nor does she want to.
In the past i thought he must be the good parent, the good guy, but looking at their insta-moon it seems he really couldn't give a s%&* about them either.
Rant nearly over, one last comment please stop insulting real people who suffer mental health problems - because you do not.
You suffer from "the fear"... nothing else because your a laughing stock. (awaiting anxhieee from honeymoon return...)
One last thing, my friend had her wedding photos in VIP.. you / your photographer just submit them and if they get picked, they get picked... no payment is received!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Her constant posting on her honeymoon and blaming it on trying to fight the algorithm - if she had done a bit of work in the last few weeks she could have scheduled a few posts and videos to go up while she was away. How on earth is this her job?

Reactions: 24
How long more will this wedding Contenh be dragged out - for the honour and love of Jaysis

It’s going on as long as her diddies look in page 1 of VIP
Jesus from the side it’s even worse…. How can she not see it. It’s like a skinny aule fellas arse crack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
She thinks she's Kim Kardashian on the swing🤣 poor Chris, he has spent his honeymoon following recording

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Only an influencer would try and capitalise on their personal wedding bounce.
We all know that none of this “ effort “ will be worth it when she returns to her grey house and dog/cat tit everywhere. Oh and children that she has forgotten exist

Reactions: 16
I have no idea why they didn’t just go to Benalmadena. She’s done nothing on this trip.

Reactions: 23
Her money would have been better spent going to Croatia or one of the Greek Islands. It would have been more instagrammable and more fun by the looks of it! She could have had a beautiful honeymoon suite with the amount of money spent on business class and a balcony cabin cruise.

Reactions: 28
On her return there will be a meltdown incoming lads, she has nothing else to use as content. If she looks back on what she shared with her audience on one of the most special getaways of her life, and compares it to the likes of Dom, Denise & Jen over the last few weeks, she will be livid. It's not the algorithm Grace, it's your mediocre content.

Reactions: 35
Oh I think this comment is very mean! What Mum does not lose it now and again? Kids play on you. Every family is different. Her kids probably love staying with their Grannies. Also anxiety is shown in many way. Probably one of the reasons she needs a break from her children. She is lucky to have a good Mum and sister. I wish her well in her married life.
Why would she need a break from her children? She's never with them!! Grace only gets anxiety when she has to care for her children or there's a bit of organisation or work to be done. She's a fraud.

Reactions: 30
I see she mentioned they paid 6k odd for the cruise including the business class flights.

I'd imagine after spending money and taxis, excursions etc... Nearly 10k

I do like a cruise and have been on one in the med. Main diff is you go to proper citie, not ports.. Eg the one I was on was Barcelona, capri (can't remember the port name but we got a boat to capri, could also do pompeii), Rome (40mins to Vatican), Florence, Marsielle. So it was great to be able to visit places you may not get to see. We went back to capri on a full holiday.

The only thing she has influenced me to do here is to not book a Caribbean cruise.it looks tit.

I'm sure Maldives would be cheaper and much more of a honeymoon place? Or Asia. I really can't believe how tit this looks

Reactions: 36
She's absolutely fibbing about paying only 6k for that for both of them, or she's conveniently forgetting all the extras

Reactions: 18
Also I wonder is jen minding the cat and dog? Otherwise a vert long time for them to be in kennels?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.