Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she lifting there?

2x5’s and the bar so 20?

Alllllll I see is the crappy wimmins best top riding up and her pulling at it and the shorts rolling down from muffin land

Anyone buying that useless workout gear needs a head wobble
Shorts are bet onto her

Reactions: 2
New to this thread and new to following this Instagram acct. Had to give it a gander seeing as this thread seemed so popular!

Can someone help me... I'm confused... how does she have such a big following? In the week I have followed all I have seen her do is walk around in gymwear chatting tit to the camera and to be quite honest none of it must've been interesting because I can't remember a thing other than she's worn her wedding shoes 3 times and hubby seems to criticise everything she says. Has she done anything else on this honeymoon other than gym and watch a sunrise?

Oh and one more thing... why is her head so large? Like seriously? Is that a disability or something?
Hahahahha I love this! She’s painful, no bra, gym gear, anxiety overload but yet blogged every bit of her wedding and honeymoon. I suffer anxiety and I defo wouldn’t be telling people have them tit she does. I don’t get her following but yet I still check on the account 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
2 5kgs and should be a 20kg bar
To be fair it's not a bad weight for those moves, but her form is shocking, the knees are caving in the squat, I'm also not understanding what they doing there, 1 push press, 2BB thrusters, then 3 push press and 1 BB thrusters, or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really hope she doesn't have a third child. She doesn't parent the two she has. If she has a third I can see Sienna being expected to be a second mother, doing lots of things to help Grace coz she needs to take to her bed for *reasons*.

Reactions: 23
nah not for those movements, would be in and around what I do, but upper body strength is always a lot lower with over head stuff, you'd be surprised at how tough it is

Sorry but how long did this interview go on for?
Such a strange dynamic, was Mags moderating her aswell as picking the safe questions so baby gurl Grease could be protected?
They're all working hard to keep Greasy going as Ireland's no 1 influencer.

This was such an interesting read, while I'm in no way shocked at your opinion, it's good to hear someone who knows their tit spell it out.

SOmeone called mags her bulldog, and ready to attack anyone who looks at them - they are rough and ready.
Mags: ready to beat the tit out of someone- Wha frend?
Greasy: Wha?
Grace: Feooona that we were in skoul wih
Grace: They meh - I think you mean “met “ love

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really hope she doesn't have a third child. She doesn't parent the two she has. If she has a third I can see Sienna being expected to be a second mother, doing lots of things to help Grace coz she needs to take to her bed for *reasons*.
Totally agree. She doesn't parent the 2 kids she has! But an influence needs contenh, so another baby would certainly get her some followers!

Also last night on that God awful live she said she's a terrible liar! She was saying she was trying to keep details of her dress from Kips & he caught her out in a white lie.

Now, she's clearly being modest ....she's the biggest fibber going!

She's been flat out all day...from what she's told us:
1. Saw a car crash
2. Went to gym
3. Had a shower with her daughter & a dog ( wtf!)
4. Collected eggs
5. Pulled out a bed for a sleepover

Get the woman a PA, flah ouh!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It would be very unfair and selfish of her to have another child just for the gram, she has no time for the two she has and all the time in the world for that stupid cat and dog. She’s to be pitied as it’s sad and she will have big regrets later in life

Reactions: 12
Where would she put the third child should she have one? She couldn't possibly sacrifice those two offices now could she?

Remember this is the same woman who wants to move to the country but can't possibly afford to bring her kids away?

The same woman who splashed out on business class flights both ways for her and Kips buts let's the children play in a bucket?

The same woman who's spent 70k approximately on a shite looking wedding, fucks her children into crèche when she slobs about, pisses off to Italy at the drop of a hat.

A third child would be a travesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been following Sarah Slattery for a long time now. She's really good at what she does. Following Grace this week I'd never step on board a cruise, yet after following Sarah this week I'd turn into Grace and sell my children for a week on her cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where would she put the third child should she have one? She couldn't possibly sacrifice those two offices now could she?

Remember this is the same woman who wants to move to the country but can't possibly afford to bring her kids away?

The same woman who splashed out on business class flights both ways for her and Kips buts let's the children play in a bucket?

The same woman who's spent 70k approximately on a shite looking wedding, fucks her children into crèche when she slobs about, pisses off to Italy at the drop of a hat.

A third child would be a travesty.
1000% agree with you. Bloody hell. I wonder why did she ever had kids- because it is ALWAYS ALWAYS about Grace. Her “me time” “time in the egg chair” “zen forest bathing” “ needing a break”
“ ( dumping the poor kids in Wexford -thanks Mam)” “ Dee anxhieheee” “Dee bullyin” I wonder how she’d cope with a 40 hour week, no family help and actually working like a normal mother or busy woman. There are lots of single Mums who do it- she has all the help in the world and still it’s a tit show. Do you remember when she came on to Instagram and was super smug ( actually beyond smug) to announce that she was offered a midwifery course in Trinihee? Like the cat who got the cream- but that would entail many years of study and then hard hours - as if she’d be able for dah! Wonder why greasy didn’t do it???? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s she lifting there?

2x5’s and the bar so 20?

Alllllll I see is the crappy wimmins best top riding up and her pulling at it and the shorts rolling down from muffin land

Anyone buying that useless workout gear needs a head wobble
Those are not the same thighs and mid section as her photo a few pages back in the Penneys bikini on the balcony sprouting body positivity rubbish

Reactions: 10
Those are not the same thighs and mi section as her photo a few pages back in the Penneys bikini on the balcony sprouting body positivity rubbish
Totally. It’s so wrong to be photoshopping that much. I have bags under my eyes - I don’t like posting photos of my face- I just throw on a pair of sunglasses- sorted. 🙈😂🙈 I’d never photoshop my body to make myself look different/ I think it’s nonsense 🤷‍♀️ Sure I am the way I am 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I don’t think there’ll be a pregnancy, but possibly a faked miscarriage.

• Wow
  • Angry
Shes piled on the weight since the wedding already. I can't talk, I've piled it on lately but I don't photoshop my photos, I just don't post any if I'm not happy with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.