Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

username123456

Thread title suggestion

Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 156

username123456

The ' shouldn't be in it.

You only use that if you are talking about something they have ie. The Gernon's dog, or for example if you were saying The Gernon's wedding.

Otherwise if it's just a display of the family name it should read The Gernons.
Incorrect, it should read "The Cunts".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Chippednails

VIP Member
I watched the live from start to finish but not from the angle of getting goss but I wanted to watch her and Mags interact. It’s intrigued me a bit. Most of the posters tonight have caught all the main comments etc.. (well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 as I missed some of them). I’m currently doing lots in work about levels of emotional intelligence and body language so I thought I’d look at this as a bit of a case study (yeah I’m a bit if a nerd)…
So here are my notes -
- This was very planned in terms of Mags taking the leadership role and reading the questions. Grace did mention her dyslexia but my feeling was it was so that she didn’t see any negative comments as Mags was the police on that bit
- Mags was on growl control from minute one, you could see she wasn’t overly invested in what was being said by Grace but listening to trigger words and obviously scaling the comments..
- There must be a fear that Grace can’t cope with her audience so a type of moderator is there to look like they are having the chats but it’s really to act as a firewall
- It’s very obvious from reactions that Mags isn’t on the same wave length as Grace but the older sister slash mother figure thing (and I didn’t realise until tonight it was a 10 year gap) that it’s like a protection thing maybe
- The Dom thing was so muddled. She answered a basic question, had to follow up with the rest of the question and then brought it back to the backpacking etc…..

In summary, it’s very clear why Grace behaves the way she does and those behaviours were set long before she came online. I’m glad I wasted this evening watching it as I was always baffled how her family let her be so spoiled. There is no fixing Grace. I think a mixture of an age gap with siblings, father passing, Mags with a fiery personality becoming an unofficial mother figure, a very easy going mother who probably just wants a hassle free life AND now a big baby of a husband etc.. and now there just apply temporary sticking plasters when there is an issue and they move on..

But what’s clear is no matter how they feel about her, the outside vilification is wrong and they think of “their Grace” rather than a slightly public figure doing wrong … and folks that’s why she will never (in my view) be sat down at home and made feel accountable for her actions..

Sorry for the long post peoples 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 99

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I’m still not over the completely uneducated tripe about Haiti being a paradise.

Haiti is one of the most economically deprived countries in the world. The people have nothing and are still recovering from a devastating earthquake 12 years ago, most people live on less than $2 a day.

And these two gormless idiots sail in, in their fast fashion with the photoshop app open and declare it paradise while down the road the people who live there exist in total poverty. I just can’t with the level of ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I did an hour on the exercise bike and took one for the team lads so strap in:

- mags said the moment grace walked down the aisle was her fav part. Grace responded “I don’t even remember you there”

- going to Wexford with the kids on holiday. They priced Portugal for September but it’s out of their budget and they have to be sensible

-mags hated her bridesmaid dress

- anxiety started 3 weeks before the hen until the second she got on honeymoon

- Chris doesn’t want a third child, grace on the fence

- the cruise wasn’t what they thought. Chris hates the sun and he was disappointed there was no sports bar on board (lol!!!!!)

-her dress was massive on her first and second fitting and she was up the walls about that

-bridal shop suggested tit tape or bra but grace decide you “couldn’t see anything” so it was ok. Dress had double slits.

-dom and paddy rode the first night they met in Oz years ago

-no wedding blues cause she’s looking forward to rearranging the shelves in her house (I wish I was lying about that one 😩😂😂😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

JoniM

The wedding is over.. the honeymoons too
Grace is now wondering what hell she can do
Out with the camera to fill up the pool
How many weeks til they go back to school??
Mags like a bouncer, enabler of the year
Anne makin breakfast out of sheer and utter fear
Reel after reel of the boho wedding day
That left kips and the she hulk 70k to pay
Lots of ssss.....on the boah left them both in a jock
Kips running back to his job at tik tok
Grace being sound for all her new fans
Sienna and Hayden not being banished to Anns
How long will it last is anyones guess
As long as we don't have to look at that dress....

Namaste

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

JoniM

Was grace always like this dodging her responsibilities with the kids or is this a newish thing? I haven't known about her that long.
The reason I ask this is some time ago my mother had a psychotic break - looking back on the time before it happened she had changed and had been acting differently to how she normally would act. She would practically push my sister out of the house when she came to visit with the baby - but after everything happened she told us she thought something bad was going to happen in the house with the baby she was suffering with paranoia and trying to hide it from us. I'm wondering if this is a new thing and as grace has suffered in the past with her MH is she purposely dodging minding her children as she has concerns around their safety with her??
No she is just a lazy cunt. Legitimately

• Haha
Reactions: 68

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
And the manky velvet ysl bag has to get its own photo in the lounge- we should start an Instagram page for Greasys ysl bag- thread idea for next thread- “Me designer bags ready for the skip did yiz know I’m now called missus Kips?”

• Haha
Reactions: 65

lil_sox

Chatty Member
How long more will this wedding Contenh be dragged out - for the honour and love of Jaysis

It’s going on as long as her diddies look in page 1 of VIP
Jesus from the side it’s even worse…. How can she not see it. It’s like a skinny aule fellas arse crack

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

'DisGRACE of a 'mother' is me, without attention and freebies I'll flare me anxie-he'

Read a post where disGRACE of a mother should be used. Totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Hi all,
I have really and truly enjoyed every single comment made since the "wedding of the year" exploded....! and i just want to put this out there for any PR agencies/brands that trawl through tattle... can you PLEASE stop employing this person...
I would not ask her to promote a biscuit, let alone ANYTHING ELSE!
she is nothing but the bottom of the barrel, literally scrapping it...
I had the unfortunate experience awhile back to witness her with her son in public, he had a meltdown as toddlers do, and at the top of her lungs screams (not word for word) hurry uph! and if you do you can have an iceh-pop! .... it wasn't even 11am...
she can't cope with daily normal life, and might add she was parading around in a belly top and hotpants with the LOUDEST common accent i have ever heard. so i find it VERY fascinating when she manages (sometimes!) to pronounce her words properly.
i just can't fathom anybody wanting someone like this to represent her brand, she can barely look after herself let alone her children, nor does she want to.
In the past i thought he must be the good parent, the good guy, but looking at their insta-moon it seems he really couldn't give a s%&* about them either.
Rant nearly over, one last comment please stop insulting real people who suffer mental health problems - because you do not.
You suffer from "the fear"... nothing else because your a laughing stock. (awaiting anxhieee from honeymoon return...)
One last thing, my friend had her wedding photos in VIP.. you / your photographer just submit them and if they get picked, they get picked... no payment is received!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just when you think she can't get any worse. I'll give her one thing. Normal mother duties have returned. She wasn't lying about that. Absolutely no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I was brought up being dropped here and there, always made feel a burden. I have more memories with baby sitters and relatives than I do my own parents. These kids will be the same. I feel so bad for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Why does she have to stay over to collect the dog, why not head down first thing bring the kids with you and make a day trip of it,

Reactions: 55