Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked they didn’t do something like this for the wedding entrance:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the girlos lining up outside the square hoping they’ll be picked to jump into his subbed up 1999 Volkswagen Golf for a spin around the hills 🤣🤦‍♀️ i can imagine him being a cringe boy racer wannabe way back when. But greasy bet them all out! Sure she had every fellas lad standing to attention for her in VPL. Teasing Kip’s mate that she could have married him, fucked up flirting on your wedding day. Anything for attention!!! Look at me!!!!!
I think I want to get married again and do this!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was called on here a long long time ago that she would give up on the eternal diet and go down the plus size body positively route.

If she wants to be that person than she needs to stop with the photoshop and the body tuning. It's impossible to know what she actually looks like because every photo is so different

Reactions: 19
I’m shocked they didn’t do something like this for the wedding entrance:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the girlos lining up outside the square hoping they’ll be picked to jump into his subbed up 1999 Volkswagen Golf for a spin around the hills 🤣🤦‍♀️ i can imagine him being a cringe boy racer wannabe way back when. But greasy bet them all out! Sure she had every fellas lad standing to attention for her in VPL. Teasing Kip’s mate that she could have married him, fucked up flirting on your wedding day. Anything for attention!!! Look at me!!!!!
I’m LOL Imagining Chris taking out half the wedding guests as he kart wheels down the aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her stories in the last 24 hours have been so false and desperate. She makes me sick. Trying to con people.
Is she photoshopped again in the WB set side by side with the red swimsuit? Or is it good posing?

Reactions: 12
It was called on here a long long time ago that she would give up on the eternal diet and go down the plus size body positively route.

If she wants to be that person than she needs to stop with the photoshop and the body tuning. It's impossible to know what she actually looks like because every photo is so different
Completely agree. I think she's going down this route. She'll still lap up all the "you look fab hun xoxo" comments though, post attention seeking photos bravely showing some tummy, stretch marks etc. She'll do it all for attention and none of it will in any way relate to health and fitness, mindfulness etc. It would be an easy one for her too - not much work involved in it, bash out a few shorts and sports bra photos and some inspirational quotes from your stockpile when interaction dips.

Reactions: 6
Her stories in the last 24 hours have been so false and desperate. She makes me sick. Trying to con people.
Is she photoshopped again in the WB set side by side with the red swimsuit? Or is it good posing?
I would imagine she’s after promising herself she’s the new and improved GMG and she’s going to be lashing out the content for her new followers that’s why she’s firing out this drivel

Mags is a nasty piece of work herself. So rude and snarky.
We would all be rude and snarky if we had grace as a younger sister.

I’d imagine Mags gets pissed off with graces behaviour and probably overhears people talking about grace in public. She probably has said this to her before about things and gave her advice in a big sister way but grace ignored it.

I’d say they discussed beforehand what mags would ask and what grace would answer before hand.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised her wife puts up with it, if my husbands siblings were carrying on like that and we’d to help with heavy lifting of their kids cause their mam is absent and off banging bowels, I wouldn’t be slow in saying ‘cop on and stop enabling it’.

Reactions: 17
So Sinead Curvey style sends her a freebie to help publicise her new swimwear line and Grace supports her by highlighting an ole maternity suit from yonks ago
And the hilarious thing is, it looked a million times better on her than that Ali Express tat Sinéad is shilling!!

First time poster on here but I just had to come on after watching the live with Grace and Mags the other night I asked a few questions and was blocked by Grace I’d say why Mags was there was to be the butch security guard. My god they both are pieces of work and that’s the Tallaght huns fir you. Genuinely asked a question about the wedding and was blocked
Mags had a big bulldog face on her anyway but cannot get over these 2 and also why she would want to have another baby when she can’t even mind the 2 she has at the moment
The mind boggles!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
First time poster on here but I just had to come on after watching the live with Grace and Mags the other night I asked a few questions and was blocked by Grace I’d say why Mags was there was to be the butch security guard. My god they both are pieces of work and that’s the Tallaght huns fir you. Genuinely asked a question about the wedding and was blocked
Mags had a big bulldog face on her anyway but cannot get over these 2 and also why she would want to have another baby when she can’t even mind the 2 she has at the moment
The mind boggles!!!!
What did you ask?

Reactions: 4
Dynamic is pretty clear. Greasy will cry and point at the “meanie” and mags will tear the neck off them. I say she’s well able to throw a few digs.

Just stuff about the wedding and why she didn’t post a picture of just her and her Mum…
You must tell Greasy her dress was the best one you’ve ever seen or you’ll be blocked.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.