Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta love the Tattle ads lol šŸ˜‚
Couldn't afford Portugal my hole to bleeping mean they are ....all the times she has been away this year so far and can't even treat the kids to a holiday abroad and I know a lot of families that don't but she can ....what's the best she will be away again from this country before the year is out ....here's how cheap they can get a week in Portugal in September

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also in the bit of the live I watched Grace said she's more the ideas person and kips is the organiser. Mags said that's because baby Grace forgets everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Glad to hear that despite Grace having a really scary experience this morning, that she was really shook by, that she was able to make it to the gym anyway.

Even more glad that she saw my message about only having one pair of manky sunglasses and
is wearing a different pair today.

Hi Grace! šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

72CD9865-6922-4097-84E5-57F3BAD35D0F.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The wedding content is absolutely overkillā€¦..
she got a bit of attention and she is just milking the duck out of it now šŸ™„ give it a rest

Reactions: 18
I just think Grace oozes roughness and her and Kips wedding is like big gypsy weddingā€¦sheā€™s not classy and thereā€™s numerous threads about her not in a good way. If I was that dress shop, I would be distancing myself from somebody like her as far as I could. Sure, let her spend ā‚¬4k if she wants but Iā€™d say the shop is just looking at that as business. They have no obligation to post her on their social. Plus whoā€™s to say Grace didnā€™t have a bleeeeeeedinā€™ meltdown in the shop with her poor family watching - maybe she made a holy show of herself and the shop were like ā€œNahā€. šŸ˜‚
A nog
Hope Dom makes her a bridesmaid and buys her the worst dress imaginable. Grace is an absolute nasty piece of work announcing that
i think Doms wedding will be a lot more classy than the big fat gypsy wedding. Dom will look great in anything as she has a great figure and better taste than greese. I wouldnā€™t even invite grease if I was Dom šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are the nails so bulbous?!
The natural bit of her nail has x amount of layers on it and they have added a tip. The problem is they didn't buff them out and/or rise up the extension bit so it's the same level. Very poor from the BEAUHEEE salon.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Hereā€™s exactly what was said

Sorry but how long did this interview go on for?
Such a strange dynamic, was Mags moderating her aswell as picking the safe questions so baby gurl Grease could be protected?
They're all working hard to keep Greasy going as Ireland's no 1 influencer.

I watched the live from start to finish but not from the angle of getting goss but I wanted to watch her and Mags interact. Itā€™s intrigued me a bit. Most of the posters tonight have caught all the main comments etc.. (well done šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» as I missed some of them). Iā€™m currently doing lots in work about levels of emotional intelligence and body language so I thought Iā€™d look at this as a bit of a case study (yeah Iā€™m a bit if a nerd)ā€¦
So here are my notes -
- This was very planned in terms of Mags taking the leadership role and reading the questions. Grace did mention her dyslexia but my feeling was it was so that she didnā€™t see any negative comments as Mags was the police on that bit
- Mags was on growl control from minute one, you could see she wasnā€™t overly invested in what was being said by Grace but listening to trigger words and obviously scaling the comments..
- There must be a fear that Grace canā€™t cope with her audience so a type of moderator is there to look like they are having the chats but itā€™s really to act as a firewall
- Itā€™s very obvious from reactions that Mags isnā€™t on the same wave length as Grace but the older sister slash mother figure thing (and I didnā€™t realise until tonight it was a 10 year gap) that itā€™s like a protection thing maybe
- The Dom thing was so muddled. She answered a basic question, had to follow up with the rest of the question and then brought it back to the backpacking etcā€¦..

In summary, itā€™s very clear why Grace behaves the way she does and those behaviours were set long before she came online. Iā€™m glad I wasted this evening watching it as I was always baffled how her family let her be so spoiled. There is no fixing Grace. I think a mixture of an age gap with siblings, father passing, Mags with a fiery personality becoming an unofficial mother figure, a very easy going mother who probably just wants a hassle free life AND now a big baby of a husband etc.. and now there just apply temporary sticking plasters when there is an issue and they move on..

But whatā€™s clear is no matter how they feel about her, the outside vilification is wrong and they think of ā€œtheir Graceā€ rather than a slightly public figure doing wrong ā€¦ and folks thatā€™s why she will never (in my view) be sat down at home and made feel accountable for her actions..

Sorry for the long post peoples šŸ« šŸ« šŸ« 
This was such an interesting read, while I'm in no way shocked at your opinion, it's good to hear someone who knows their tit spell it out.

SOmeone called mags her bulldog, and ready to attack anyone who looks at them - they are rough and ready.

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s back losing followers how long till credit card comes out
The video on her stories of her in the gym today is not photoshopped and the difference to her grid is unreal not body shaming in anyway but itā€™s crazy how much she photoshops

Reactions: 17
I wonder what direction she is going to take her page now that the wedding is over ? She has a big opportunity here now that the focus is on her and she gained new followers.

But tbh, I can't see anything changing.
The gym, af links and the cah and dog is all we'll see.
The business plan has started already. Mags the Rottweiler crossbred with a bulldog will attack anyone who calls out Greasy Weasy on her shite behaviour and con artistry.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to guess that a baby will be on the cards in 2023/2024, unfortunately.
The wedding is over, she's not going to capitalise on any kind of following she has generated from the wedding, so she'll revert to what initially caused her to rise on Instagram, and pop out a sprog.

I don't think Kips will have a deciding say in that...it seems to be Grace's way, or the highway, at all times. So unfortunate, because she seems so avoidant with the two children she has, and her mother will be put into an early grave having to part raise another baby like..

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine them doing a podcast, grace doing that stupid laugh after every sentence.
I was listening to Rooh Scott on the radio on way home form work, she didn't mention her on the wedding talk or share a pic of her did she. ?

Imagine them doing a podcast, grace doing that stupid laugh after every sentence.
I can imagine!
Grease will show up on the day of recording. Roll in with her sweaty gym gear on. No prep done. Mags will have to do all the work, moderate everything and protect the great one, Greasy. It'll be stupid interview style shite talk, going on and on about the bleeping wedding over and over. No real format or agenda.

Copy segments from every podcast going. Treating Grease like a celeb and further sending her into a deluded orbit.

She will contradict herself, tie herself up in lies, not make any sense, say tit she shouldn't and Mags will be left mopping it all up so Grease can continue to run along into the sunset, causing destruction behind her as she goes.

Greasy's ego will inflate further. Her enablers will once again be the ones to thank.

Reactions: 10
I give up on that. To be fair it's the gym who are 100% wrong there.

All the screaming and show pony shite off them.
Oh absolutely! I have zero faith in them as a gym. All this showboating and "whooo" shite is pointless if basic form isnt being corrected. They're also insanely overpriced. Someone in here posted the prices and it was not cheap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.