Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 5kgs and should be a 20kg bar
To be fair it's not a bad weight for those moves, but her form is shocking, the knees are caving in the squat, I'm also not understanding what they doing there, 1 push press, 2BB thrusters, then 3 push press and 1 BB thrusters, or am I missing something?
Not a push press, it's not going from her shoulders, it's going from her knees which I think is a clean and press. Her clean is all wrong that's for sure. Awful stuff.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow we're in a real manic phase atm , posting till 2am, wittering on about how she's making people feel better about themselves 👀, the crash will be horrific

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The problem with her is she thinks she deserves a medal for doing normal things. A water fight in the garden with small kids? Eh yeh like thousands of other families yesterday? You didn't re invent the wheel! This self validation for nothing is half her problem. When she cooks a meal, cleans a room the stuff we all do every single day not when we get the urge to play grown ups for an hour.
As for giving advise? duck right off Grace you are a car crash no one needs advise off you the way you live is not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry now, and some will think this is uncalled for comment but it’ll be an utter disgrace if they have a third child. The way they treat the two they have - no further explanation necessary.

it’ll just be a bit Of content and a financial burden to stick a third One into full time care.

The problem with her is she thinks she deserves a medal for doing normal things. A water fight in the garden with small kids? Eh yeh like thousands of other families yesterday? You didn't re invent the wheel! This self validation for nothing is half her problem. When she cooks a meal, cleans a room the stuff we all do every single day not when we get the urge to play grown ups for an hour.
As for giving advise? duck right off Grace you are a car crash no one needs advise off you the way you live is not normal.
So true. The self praise.
Cleans a shelf? Look at me!
Two back to back gym classes to avoid sorting the kids morning routine? Legend!
Left alone with the kids for the length of a few reels? bleeping hero!

the more I see of the “gurrier” @roo689 🤣 the more I find it hard to believe He looks after those kids every morning while getting ready for work. Didn’t she let slip before they’ve live in childcare? Overnight babysitter and wasn’t there au pair chat?

they really are nidge and Trish. Rough scumbags with money and freebies.
he prob has that social media job though bluffing about her “career”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Guys did I miss something did she mention wanting another child
She said on the live that kips didn't want to go again.. but she feels she has another baby in her.. mags said you can take Nicky... they laughed then mags said well u took him for one night and said no more .. laugh laugh.. as in the child was too hard for Grace to cope with...

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She said on the live that kips didn't want to go again.. but she feels she has another baby in her.. mags said you can take Nicky... they laughed then mags said well u took him for one night and said no more .. laugh laugh.. as in the child was too hard for Grace to cope with...
Was going to ask what mags' response was. I could imagine a clenched jaw and a slight eye twitch. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F*ck me I just rolled my eyes so hard at those inspo posts last night I have a headache 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Mongnon’s are a weird breed.
Grace definitely went to bed last night with a tit eating grin on her face after a long hard day of parenting and editing a very uncomfortable looking water fight with her husband
The Mongnon’s😂😂😂😂 Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a push press, it's not going from her shoulders, it's going from her knees which I think is a clean and press. Her clean is all wrong that's for sure. Awful stuff.
You're right I was half asleep last night, looking at it again it's even worse that its a clean and press, she needs to sort out her basic clean movement and there's far too much heel lifting going on, prob should drop to a 15 bar with 5s, I'd rather the power was coming from my grounded thighs that having to go on tiptoes to get it up. Although I hate everything overhead, hang snatches are the devil, but better than devils press 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is the fake laugh at the end of every sentence a new thing? I never noticed it until this manic phase started.
Nope she’s always done it because it always annoyed me no end. Every time she talks to Hayden the laugh after every sentence speaking to him gives me the rage.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1489301
[/QUOTE]

The two of them are worse then each other her with her wannabe boohoo babe vibes and him with his neck tattoos and black ring?
Two of them trying so hard to rock styles that don’t suit them

Reactions: 10
His black ring is awful. It really stands out too you can’t help but run your eyes straight to it.
i say he thinks he’s a badass.

That's the first time I've seen their interactions.... and wow . Mags is a huge enabler to how grace behaves.. Grace will never ever change... ever
Yeah I think we’ve been too kind to Mags on here. She’s more likely to bust your head in than Grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m shocked they didn’t do something like this for the wedding entrance:

Yea he totally sees himself as the type that would be riding around the hills of Tallaght on a Harley when he’s more of the Fiat 500 going through the drive through
🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the girlos lining up outside the square hoping they’ll be picked to jump into his subbed up 1999 Volkswagen Golf for a spin around the hills 🤣🤦‍♀️ i can imagine him being a cringe boy racer wannabe way back when. But greasy bet them all out! Sure she had every fellas lad standing to attention for her in VPL. Teasing Kip’s mate that she could have married him, fucked up flirting on your wedding day. Anything for attention!!! Look at me!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Side note.
As someone who has a thing for gym gear I can’t help but notice how crap WB stuff looks as already pointed out. Not gym appropriate at all. When G was simply lifting her chest had no support and the clothes were rolling. Not G’s fault it’s the shite quality.

I also think gym shark is over rated muck. Their crops look very similiar to WB, no support and you’ve loads of girls in the gym in them. They look nice walking around in but they are loungewear there’s no real support. Very painful for your chest area!
Look how thin the material is:
View attachment 1489792
See Lottie Ryan is now also working with WB. Another fuckin dose we’ve to listen to rabbiting on about them 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
See Lottie Ryan is now also working with WB. Another fuckin dose we’ve to listen to rabbiting on about them 🙄
I can’t believe they wouldn’t wait it out for something better! They just say yes to everything to collect the money!

Reactions: 6
It shows how bad they are when they don’t do Lottie any favours either

Reactions: 4
So Sinead Curvey style sends her a freebie to help publicise her new swimwear line and Grace supports her by highlighting an ole maternity suit from yonks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The maternity swimsuit is nearly cutting off the circulation to her legs. Bet on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.