Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's heartbreaking to see that they will make a child run with a bunch of flowers for the gram! S is probably happy to see her but most children won't act like that unless prompted to.

Reactions: 22
That story of the airport was so contrived.

I can almost hear here saying get flowers and tell her to run to me and make sure you film it.

Poor child being used for “content”

Reactions: 41
You’d swear she’s returned from 5 years in oz with that video. Like obvs S is gonna be happy they’re home but she’s a gowl for sharing it, and trying to make it so poignant . Mother of the year 🙄

Reactions: 30
Love how ignorant Grace is - just stops in front of the woman trying to manage a child, a pram and full trolley of luggage.
Literally came here to say the same thing. She's as ignorant! Says a lot about her really. I wouldn't want her life for all the tea in China.

Reactions: 23
Absolute gowl using Sienna for content once again. Has she not seen the "Wren Eleanor" kid on Tiktok and the scandal around that child's safety online. bleeping creeps everywhere 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That pizza party is prob old footage of the kids!
No way is she home to jumping castle up and kids all going mad jumping around😂

Reactions: 8
I must be psychic. Off to Wexford. Those kids will be dumped during the day tomorrow. Thought she’d give it a day or 2. Jesus Christ

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Going to Wexford tonight…. Seriously? Isn’t she literally in the door? Gone again to spend the night with her mam instead of her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Bahahhahah duck me I always laugh that she couldn't get more absent when people joke about it here, but she is fuckin away from them again?!?! If Sienna was in such a state to see her why the duck would she leave again! Grace you never cease to dismay me.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Got home to see her kids, had a nap, leaving them for Wexford, and staying the night away from them again !! I have no words!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I’m so disgusted by Greasy. And I’m starting to think the volume of chat and threads on here the last few weeks is enabling her. Another 1k followers for the vilest, thickest, selfish pig of a “mother” and please don’t attack Kip lovers I don’t want to set off another debate but I can’t stand him either. He’s just as bad to let her go on. It wasn’t an arranged marriage. Don’t forget that.

she thinks all the chatter on here is attention. Look at all the new users in the thread lately who explain they kept seeing her on here and now follow. Grease will have hater followers and who cares if it’s negative? It’s more numbers for brands To see!! They don’t bother reading here.

i get notifications daily of people reading threads and liking my posts from a while back. People are reading through old threads etc. She’s getting so much attention!!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.