Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Just can't. She's home a few hours. Had a nap. Now pissing off to Wexford to lift the animals TOMORROW. Needs bate up the mouth.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
At the very least why the duck did Hayden come up from Wexford only for her to go down?! Chris is jetlagged too but the selfish prick only thinks about herself.

Disgusting behaviour Grace. Par for the course though with you.

Reactions: 45
At the very least why the duck did Hayden come up from Wexford only for her to go down?! Chris is jetlagged too but the selfish prick only thinks about herself.

Disgusting behaviour Grace. Par for the course though with you.
Can’t stand him either but he’s prob back at work tomorrow too. Hope his managers see this crap

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She barely saw her kids in the run up to the wedding. Went to a hotel after and the honeymoon, she's home a few hours and won't even be putting them to bed?!!! Omg she hasn't got one maternal bone in her body. Absolutely terrible mother.

Reactions: 31
Who does she think she is, the bleeping Queen of Sheba.... the 6 year old CHILD welcoming her back from honeymoon with a bunch of flowers.
Christ all mighty

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That staged story with Sienna. Vile Greasy. She didn’t even look emotional to me. I’d have been bawling.
What we didn’t see was that she immediately threw down the child and started demanding a copy of the RSVP mag. ME ME ME

Reactions: 24
Just when you think she can't get any worse. I'll give her one thing. Normal mother duties have returned. She wasn't lying about that. Absolutely no change there.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She barely saw her kids in the run up to the wedding. Went to a hotel after and the honeymoon, she's home a few hours and won't even be putting them to bed?!!! Omg she hasn't got one maternal bone in her body. Absolutely terrible mother.
why would the kids even be bothered? They never really see this c word anyways. She’s a stranger.

Reactions: 10
Why can't she bring the kids to Wexford? Or Hayden left with her mam and she bring sienna with her ?

Because she is a tit mother that's why

Reactions: 47
Can’t stand him either but he’s prob back at work tomorrow too. Hope his managers see this crap
Ah I'm not fond of him either, he enables this behaviour by letting her at it time and time again.

Hayden could have stayed in Wexford and they could have had a child each for the night even. But NOOOOO she has to go down and shoot the tit with Ann, who she couldn't have been more disinterested in a week ago. Calling it, she will drive down and take to the bed for a full 14 hour sleep, duck the catching up with her ma.

She will say some tit tomorrow like "oh mam said she could see how tired I was and that I should just rest"

Reactions: 28
Why does she have to stay over to collect the dog, why not head down first thing bring the kids with you and make a day trip of it,

Reactions: 55
16, six bleeping teen honeymoon grid posts omg! no one posts this much! It’s spam!

And back now to the wedding spam, in full swing now.

When she says this I feel like punching someone:
A90143B9-E541-4AB6-AD93-965F5794C474.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I must be psychic. Off to Wexford. Those kids will be dumped during the day tomorrow. Thought she’d give it a day or 2. Jesus Christ
Ridiculous! Not home a hot snot & gone again! I'd say loki & cara can cope another night without her!
First mention of her mam...convenient excuse to skip out on her mother / wife "duties"

Plus would she not be jet lagged?! She'll hardly be able to stay up burning the ear off poor Anne about her trip on da boah!

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she isn’t staying with her kids tonight after being away from them so long.

stupid excuse that she’s running off now! Drive down in the morning like anyone else would you clown!

no joke she’s more excited about the pets! She is a neglectful cow!!

calling it now. An “anxiehe attack” will happen in Wexford and she’ll have to stay a week.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.