Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace is far too lazy to be teaspill! She is barely capable of running one page let alone a second one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you run to teaspill and tell them what people are saying here? I'm sure whoever it is reads here so no need to go telling tales 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you run to teaspill and tell them what people are saying here? I'm sure whoever it is reads here so no need to go telling tales 🀣
Some people have no life 🀣 & teaspill defo has favourites, used to follow and called out a few influencers for bad behaviour, but if teaspill likes them, it's not mentioned, pointless account IMO.

Reactions: 10
That poor child. Then plastering it all over Insta SHAME on her and whatever bleeping fool recorded it! Give the child some privacy you low life!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think about this every time she posts cuddling pics with the kids when she's back home - Grace will see the child running to her as validation that she's a good mother. But speaking as someone who had a really crap parent growing up, I think kids will always seek love/affection from their parents even if their parents aren't great...

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Love how ignorant Grace is - just stops in front of the woman trying to manage a child, a pram and full trolley of luggage.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.