Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say I ran here after seeing her stories is an understatement 🤣🤣🤣 whoever had Wexford as soon as she came home take a bow! 🙌🙌 also yeah why didn’t she leave Hayden in Wexford and pick him up tomorrow too… she’s more interested in the dog and cah and that emotional reunion tomorrow! No doubt it’ll be filmed in full! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 34
My heart is actually sore for two kids I’ve never met. I cannot Fooking believe she is leaving then (we’ll I can). But Jesus H Christ those poor babies, she’s been gone weeks with the wedding, back to stuff her face with pizza and now going again. I actually can’t

Reactions: 20
It is very sad whatever is wrong with Grace she is so animated talking about her animals! Not the same joy in her voice when talking about her children!
Grace does look well after the honeymoon.
I wonder what gifts she bought her children?

Reactions: 16
I’m so disgusted by Greasy. And I’m starting to think the volume of chat and threads on here the last few weeks is enabling her. Another 1k followers for the vilest, thickest, selfish pig of a “mother” and please don’t attack Kip lovers I don’t want to set off another debate but I can’t stand him either. He’s just as bad to let her go on. It wasn’t an arranged marriage. Don’t forget that.

she thinks all the chatter on here is attention. Look at all the new users in the thread lately who explain they kept seeing her on here and now follow. Grease will have hater followers and who cares if it’s negative? It’s more numbers for brands To see!! They don’t bother reading here.

i get notifications daily of people reading threads and liking my posts from a while back. People are reading through old threads etc. She’s getting so much attention!!

It makes no sense! Hayden coming up to Dublin from Wexford & herself going the opposite direction!

Could whoever brought back Hayden not have collected the pets?!

Makes no practical sense at all! Her kids should come first...I'd be surprised if Anne said fir her to pop down to Wexford on the same day she returns from honeymoon?!! And haven not properly seen her 2 kids in the guts of 2 weeks ( including the wedding week wankery in that!)

She is a tremendous tit!

Reactions: 31
The gas thing is she tells all her 170 odd followers this without any Shame she sees no fault in her behaviour I swear if I behaved like that with my kids my mother would have booted me up thd hole

Reactions: 43
I'm actually lost for words 🤬

Imagine bleeping off AGAIN & she only in the door!!!!

Why couldn't the kids stayed in Wexford & them both go down to get them & collect the pets at the same time?!??! Instead she takes it as a bleeping sleep over party CHILD FREE AGAIN!!! 🙄 🤯

Reactions: 21
To say I ran here after seeing her stories is an understatement 🤣🤣🤣 whoever had Wexford as soon as she came home take a bow! 🙌🙌 also yeah why didn’t she leave Hayden in Wexford and pick him up tomorrow too… she’s more interested in the dog and cah and that emotional reunion tomorrow! No doubt it’ll be filmed in full! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
With flowers in the dogs mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The gas thing is she tells all her 170 odd followers this without any Shame she sees no fault in her behaviour I swear if I behaved like that with my kids my mother would have booted me up thd hole

Exactly. I think her whole family are as bad as her.

Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely disgusting and a horrendous excuse for a mother! How is she going to be back for when the kids wake up?? Is she collecting the furry pests in the middle of the night? Cop on Grace and be a mother to those two children!!

Reactions: 16
How can Chris, Mags or someone not say, stay with the kids, Jesus they will be full of abandonment issues. She has to be unwell, honestly like this isn’t normal carry on, it just isn’t.

Reactions: 26
I have no words, I can’t believe she is leaving those poor wee pets again tomorrow night. It seems like she’s barely seen them in about a month with all the pre wedding rubbish too.

Reactions: 9
The gas thing is she tells all her 170 odd followers this without any Shame she sees no fault in her behaviour I swear if I behaved like that with my kids my mother would have booted me up the hole
100% a serious fong up the hole is required!
There's 2 of them in it though...Mr Kips would want a serious kick in the hole too....2 indulged idiots, who need all the support they receive/ abuse removed from them.

I'm genuinely shocked she's bleeping off to Wexford already & her boah breakfast not even half digested yet!

She's actually excelled herself this time!

I'm bursting to see my nieces & nephews as I'm on holidays at the minute. I just cannot with this one...the fake , forced 'airport welcome home video' whilst she CHOOSES to abandon the poor kids for the sake of collecting her two pets ( I love animals, but fook me, priorities! ...plus cost incurred anyways !)

She's some gowl

Reactions: 18
I really do feel for those kids. I hope she doesn't have another one just for content.

Reactions: 14
100% a serious fong up the hole is required!
There's 2 of them in it though...Mr Kips would want a serious kick in the hole too....2 indulged idiots, who need all the support they receive/ abuse removed from them.

I'm genuinely shocked she's bleeping off to Wexford already & her boah breakfast not even half digested yet!

She's actually excelled herself this time!

I'm bursting to see my nieces & nephews as I'm on holidays at the minute. I just cannot with this one...the fake , forced 'airport welcome home video' whilst she CHOOSES to abandon the poor kids for the sake of collecting her two pets ( I love animals, but fook me, priorities! ...plus cost incurred anyways !)

She's some gowl
Too right she has really angered me

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker first time posting! I actually just set up an account to post this!! She absolutely boils my blood, the epitome of laziness. I’ll admit, I felt sometimes the stuff said about her was a little harsh but I take it back, when she said she was going to Wexford to stay the night after been away from the kids what the last 10/11 days 😱 I wanted to scream . I have 2 young kids (the same age as hers actually) and I wouldn’t dream of going off and leaving them that long and if IF I did every waking minute would be spent with them when I got home! I would plan something nice and take them away somewhere either before I left or when I returned, not swan away for another night🤦🏻‍♀️ Like some1 said she seemed more excited to see the dog than the children. Beggars belief

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.