Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honeymoon is over and teaspill is back, can’t be Grace , teaspill must b kips!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her response to Chris saying he can't wait to see the kids: "I know, dying to see them"... she says through gritted teeth!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Definitely someone that’s connected to Liz Reaney runs that page. Someone I’m friends with sent in a message about what she was selling and they got a reply back defending her. It was so obvious. Unless someone else has taken over the page since

Reactions: 2
Defending grace and martinasmark too ? Can't even call them out on their utter bs. Teaspill is a pile of crap

Reactions: 8
No way Greasy has the smarts to run it....she comes across barely literate at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Laughing at her saying normal wife and mother duties will resume. Yeah, we all know what that entails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.