Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I had gathered anyway! Seems a waste of a day spending it in the airport. Actually an entire waste of a trip to Miami??
She saw nothing of Miami! Theres cool Art Deco buildings and wynwood walls is a really funky area too. There are so many cool Cuban food places and independent coffee places- she went to a driving range and had Starbucks- 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the reason she didn’t wear a bra on her wedding day and even now is because it’s not very boho-esque if you get me? That boho style is always modelled by tall thin girls with smaller chests where it kinda drapes elegantly, girls like dom. no harm to anyone wearing it who doesn’t fit that shape (I don’t) but that’s what all the boho bridal models look like and I think her shape is absolutely grand the way it is but that’s why everyone thought boho wouldn’t suit her. She’s a very curvy girl and she’s lovely the way she is if she would dress to suit the body she has rather than the one she wants. Most of those boho style dresses are backless and look really elegant without a bra but on girls with smaller chests. Grace needs a bit of support but for some reason prefers to go without, just my opinion but I think it would do her shape and figure more justice if she wore one, I know with my shape I could rarely go braless as my boobs would make me look much bigger than I am without holding them in place 🤣

edited to add she just suddenly decided she was boho too, nothing else about her style or lifestyle screams boho to me and not to bang on about her dress Etc but where did this sudden boho vibe come from? Did she literally just copy dom? Doms supposed wedding dress looked beautiful on her and I’d imagine Grace thought she’d look the same. I’m not sure if I ever commented about her dress but it looked like the top bit was really cheap material for the price of it? Like that kind of rough material you get in penneys sometimes, not a wedding dress!

Reactions: 17
She had breakfast on board and no doubt made a pig of herself then literally as soon as she gets to the airport she piles her plate high? And she wonders why the pounds aren’t dropping off… I know it’s her honeymoon & she’s on holidays but she will be making excuses for herself the next 6 months that she is a newlywed and deserves a ‘treah’. She’s a glutton in every aspect of her life she is disgusting

Reactions: 18
I think the reason she didn’t wear a bra on her wedding day and even now is because it’s not very boho-esque if you get me? That boho style is always modelled by tall thin girls with smaller chests where it kinda drapes elegantly, girls like dom. no harm to anyone wearing it who doesn’t fit that shape (I don’t) but that’s what all the boho bridal models look like and I think her shape is absolutely grand the way it is but that’s why everyone thought boho wouldn’t suit her. She’s a very curvy girl and she’s lovely the way she is if she would dress to suit the body she has rather than the one she wants. Most of those boho style dresses are backless and look really elegant without a bra but on girls with smaller chests. Grace needs a bit of support but for some reason prefers to go without, just my opinion but I think it would do her shape and figure more justice if she wore one, I know with my shape I could rarely go braless as my boobs would make me look much bigger than I am without holding them in place 🤣

edited to add she just suddenly decided she was boho too, nothing else about her style or lifestyle screams boho to me and not to bang on about her dress Etc but where did this sudden boho vibe come from? Did she literally just copy dom? Doms supposed wedding dress looked beautiful on her and I’d imagine Grace thought she’d look the same. I’m not sure if I ever commented about her dress but it looked like the top bit was really cheap material for the price of it? Like that kind of rough material you get in penneys sometimes, not a wedding dress!
Dom is not boho. That blow dry is not boho. That is pure Essex. The front bleach is 1995 spice girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She had breakfast on board and no doubt made a pig of herself then literally as soon as she gets to the airport she piles her plate high? And she wonders why the pounds aren’t dropping off… I know it’s her honeymoon & she’s on holidays but she will be making excuses for herself the next 6 months that she is a newlywed and deserves a ‘treah’. She’s a glutton in every aspect of her life she is disgusting
Don’t forget all the food she’d have scoffed in business. Class too. No wonder she can’t shift the lbs.

Reactions: 10
It boils my blood that she didn’t mention the kids until they were going home and then they get lobbed in to the same sentence as the poxy cat and dog 😡 I’m going away the end of the month for a few days and I’m already dreading leaving my two kids 😩

Reactions: 24
She has managed to make the honeymoon look utterly boring af and like she was there by herself fannying around. The videos are cringe, the clothes are mank. Same shapeless bikini. I don't understand her. Like mentioned before if she puts a bit of effort in and dresses in clothes that fit with a bra she looks good. She will never change though as she just a self obsessed idiot. The kids will be the last taught in her head all the time. Prob not home til Monday as she will need to check into a holiday express to have a rest after her week away!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Will kips have to take some force majeure leave to look after the toddler wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A niece or nephew couldn't pronounce Chris so called him kips. The real thing we need to know is why he's called Chris when his name is actually James.
He’s probably James Christopher! I know a few people who go by their middle name including my OH. He wasn’t named after his grandfather so to avoid confusion they used his middle name! Stupid I know

Reactions: 3
A lot of people in my family are the same. Two names, first name is after a deceased grandfather/ father and the second name is used as their name. I think it’s common in Ireland or was common in the past.

Reactions: 12
He’s probably James Christopher! I know a few people who go by their middle name including my OH. He wasn’t named after his grandfather so to avoid confusion they used his middle name! Stupid I know
Yeah it's similar in my family too. It's just surprising that she's never mentioned it til now.

Reactions: 4
I’m still not over the completely uneducated tripe about Haiti being a paradise.

Haiti is one of the most economically deprived countries in the world. The people have nothing and are still recovering from a devastating earthquake 12 years ago, most people live on less than $2 a day.

And these two gormless idiots sail in, in their fast fashion with the photoshop app open and declare it paradise while down the road the people who live there exist in total poverty. I just can’t with the level of ignorance
amen too this 🙏🏻I thought exactly the same
pair of fecking twats 🙄

Reactions: 5
He’s so…..unsexy. I know it’s not his fault but he gives me the massive ick.

Reactions: 31
Anyone else notice how teaspill has been MIA for the past few weeks but has magically reappeared today??

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.