Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh at her showing all the souvenirs in Jamaica when they forgot to bring any money with them so couldn't even buy a bottle of water nevermind anything else. So much for supporting the economy. It really was the worst cruise I've ever seen. So much money spent on that they really could have picked something more memorable.
Anyway rushing back to the kids. Still a couple of weeks left before they are back in school. Fingers crossed they do something with them.
Did I read this right?
They forgot to bring money on their daytrip off the boah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Not a single souvenir was bought in Jamaica. Grace must think she's the queen and doesn't carry cash. View attachment 1478383
Dear divine Jesus...how, HOW, could they forget money / bank card?! As thick as custard!

And spending the guts of a day in an airport lounge...what a complete waste of a day....especially as she was raving about Miami!

Really didn't look like a great trip...the flight over was the fanciest part!

Reactions: 28
They’ve had the wedding postponed from previous year so I’m thinking they booked the cruise when travel etc was seriously limited and prices were low… don’t think they paid top dollar. It does look to be a poor enough cruise to be fair. They haven’t “done” anything aside from fall off a swing and go for a gallop on a horse…for duck sake you can do that anywhere. I’ve never been on one but have seen pics from my friendwho have done the med and Caribbean and Alaska and their pics and videos are unreal…they did so much!
She’s actually done that cruise a disservice…made it look dull and uninteresting
Edit- spelling

Reactions: 15
She has made cruising look unbelievably boring. They obviously didn't mingle at all. On the cruises we've been on we've made great friends with people from all over the world. We went on a small ship like her for our honeymoon and there were 50+ activities every day to take part in - we did dance classes, quizzes, karaoke, cocktail making classes, blackjack lessons, tour of the captains area and loads more. You need to get stuck in to the activities to get the whole experience and they obviously just laid by the pool and stayed in the room. They may as well have went to wexford.

Reactions: 17
I'm looking forward to the podcast with Mags anyway. Thinking it'll be along the lines of 'how to ignore your kids'. Or 'how to lose no weight by going to the gym every single day'. Or 'how to become an influencer with no talent or ideas of your own'.
Maybe Grace can talk about 📍 FalMOUNT in Jamaica - she didn’t even know the name of the place in her reel- that she had visited on honeymoon !!! Falmount 😂😂😂😂 ok Grace sure - it’s called Falmouth 😂😂😂 What did you learn about the colonial history and Georgian buildings in Jamaica Grace? Grace: ah meself n kips taut it was paradize but we forgoh to bring our pesetas for a bottle a waher - Jaysis it was bleeding hot and me tits were sweating buckets- it was lovely though and so rosemantic. I was livin me best lyfe so l was. Wha? Gives a little chuckle and bats her eyelids…..

[

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who spends 7 hours at an airport.
that’s a full day almost. Are they cracked
Making the most of the last of their freebies if they're flying business class. Surely only so much you can eat and drink though. Waste of a day

Reactions: 7
176k followers now, she didn’t forget the bank card to buy a thousand followers on the boat!

Reactions: 9
So I'm only going on what's said here as I can't be listening to her shite on - but was she not going back to Miami for a few days??

Reactions: 7
So I'm only going on what's said here as I can't be listening to her shite on - but was she not going back to Miami for a few days??
That's what I had gathered anyway! Seems a waste of a day spending it in the airport. Actually an entire waste of a trip to Miami??

Reactions: 8
Jen said grace was due back Monday so are they spending a day in London and then back to Dublin ? It definitely doesn't seem as long as she said it would be.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.