Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it though? Dom is just like grace but she is pretty - thats the only difference. same accent, tacky taste, consumerism, lack of awareness etc.
This! People take to Dom easier because she's commercially pretty. She fits the aesthetic we take in subconsciously online, whether we like it or not! Dom's accent grates too, she's just less in your face about it.

Reactions: 38
This! People take to Dom easier because she's commercially pretty. She fits the aesthetic we take in subconsciously online, whether we like it or not! Dom's accent grates too, she's just less in your face about it.

Can I just say i'm not insulting their accent - i'm just pointing out that they are the exact same apart from, what you rightly pointed out, Dom is conventionally attractive.

Reactions: 11
Will it though? Dom is just like grace but she is pretty - thats the only difference. same accent, tacky taste, consumerism, lack of awareness etc.
But the freebies will come flying in for Dom’s hen, wedding etc. possibly even a magazine offer. She’s pretty, will look amazing and it’s a “happy ever after“ piece.

Reactions: 14
I don’t deserve an opinion on Dom because I don’t follow her closely. I get the point though, she’s just Grease 2.0 except she looks good. That makes sense.

And that’s the thing, visually she pulls it off so she has a business plan in itself right there. I’d rather give a deal to her than Grease. She’ll make my products look good and does a good job at showing them off. Decent editing etc.

Herself would “forgeh” to post my ad up, rush it and throw up a video of herself jumping or foot stomping and spell everything wrong.

I Know who I’d pick!

Reactions: 22
Dominique might be more conventionally pretty but if grace only embraced her size and shape she could be so much more relatable. Graces real body type is far more realistic to the majority of Irish women with the average size of a 14/16. Look at Louise from style me curvy. She’s a size 18 and fully embraced her size and looks amazing.

Reactions: 19
Dominique might be more conventionally pretty but if grace only embraced her size and shape she could be so much more relatable. Graces real body type is far more realistic to the majority of Irish women with the average size of a 14/16. Look at Louise from style me curvy. She’s a size 18 and fully embraced her size and looks amazing.

Grace doesnt come across as sincere or likeable in any of her "content" that I have seen so I don't think her not embracing her size is the issue. Its more the greed, lack of awareness, dumping the kids, poor quality content etc that is the issue. Just because someone embraces their size doesn't mean they are a good content creator.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This! 100%

and also if Grace spell checked her content and posted stuff on time etc she’d be way more successful.

Reactions: 12
Grace doesnt come across as sincere or likeable in any of her "content" that I have seen so I don't think her not embracing her size is the issue. Its more the greed, lack of awareness, dumping the kids, poor quality content etc that is the issue. Just because someone embraces their size doesn't mean they are a good content creator.
yeah agree with this. She has a damn lot to do to become likeable!

Reactions: 8
Yep there are so many GOOD plus size bloggers (even ones who document their fitness regimes) that I follow that she could learn from.

BUT she's utterly lazy at the end of it all. She began instahun/snapchat life as a makeup artist- that was going nowhere so she sold Sienna's soul to the devil and went viral documenting her birth. After that initial high, it's gone slowly downhill. She is absolutely terrible at her job. She is sent products to promote but never talks about price, ingredients, application process, stockists, website links etc. She's sent press packs for seasonal products that she shows briefly the day before the holiday/event so noone can order/buy in time. Noone wants to see her pets riding each other or her banging bowls in a forest.

Reactions: 23
I don’t deserve an opinion on Dom because I don’t follow her closely. I get the point though, she’s just Grease 2.0 except she looks good. That makes sense.

And that’s the thing, visually she pulls it off so she has a business plan in itself right there. I’d rather give a deal to her than Grease. She’ll make my products look good and does a good job at showing them off. Decent editing etc.

Herself would “forgeh” to post my ad up, rush it and throw up a video of herself jumping or foot stomping and spell everything wrong.

I Know who I’d pick!
Agree, Dom grafts at least, Grace coasts and has been for years. Her paid ads are a joke for someone 10 years at this and who thinks of herself as one of the OG influencers. The ones who came up with her have all elevated their brands beyond talking shite into their phones. Grace has blown every opportunity to actively build a brand and long term career. I actually think because shes not the model type she had that part of the market sewn up because she is lazy and entitled she just sat back.

Reactions: 16
Maybe it's just me but I think dom is rushing into this a bit fast. She's was only casted aside barely two years ago. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Maybe it's just me but I think dom is rushing into this a bit fast. She's was only casted aside barely two years ago. 🙄
He’s an ex though isn’t he? So can see how they’ve moved fast. They’ve already had a relationship prior to this 18months…

Reactions: 5
I dont think this will be a long engagement..They could well decide to get married abroad. Wonder will she do the whole boho vibe or choose something different to outdo Grace.🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.