Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely delighted for Dom! Grace will be fuuuuuming! Her wedding over, half way through the honeymoon, she will come home to an engagement party, wedding build up and all the attention on Dom and not an ounce on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Absolutely delighted for Dom! Grace will be fuuuuuming! Her wedding over, half way through the honeymoon, she will come home to an engagement party, wedding build up and all the attention on Dom and not an ounce on her!
Dom will document the wedding journey so well and it'll be genuinely interesting. I would be dying to see what she picks myself. I think this will make Dom surpass Grease's follower count. It'll happen sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 26
There are more sophisticated reels/content creation coming from teenagers than this mortification

How is this woman seen as a professional that requires management and brands openly try to work with her?

If I had a brand I would run a mile from this low rent chav

Reactions: 17
It's not a manufactured island, it's a specially built resort area owned by the Cruise Company.
That sounds like absolute hell to me, I thought you could wander around the island??? Can you really say you've actually been to Jamaica or whichever island then?

Reactions: 8
Jesus the bad photoshopping in the pic with the shorts! 😱 a black shadow all around the thigh on the right, her thumb is melting into her waist and she blurred out the shorts all around the waist too!

• Wow
  • Haha
Is the cruise all you can eat and drink?
All you can eat in certain restaurants, only all you can drink if you've bought a drink package.

That sounds like absolute hell to me, I thought you could wander around the island??? Can you really say you've actually been to Jamaica or whichever island then?
I.meant coco cay is a specially built resort. You can travel around the other islands. Its not advised to go outside the port areas on most of them unless in a group/on a tour- especially Jamaica

Reactions: 4
Also did anyone notice when Grace was on last night she wasnt even sure what stops there were on the cruise like SERIOUSLY???!!!!

Reactions: 13
Also did anyone notice when Grace was on last night she wasnt even sure what stops there were on the cruise like SERIOUSLY???!!!!
That's cause she's thick as mince. She couldn't point out on a map what part of the world she's in. She hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 25
Its not advised to go outside the port areas on most of them unless in a group/on a tour- especially Jamaica
Grease and Kips won't listen and will venture away from the ports. Drama ensues.

Calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Chris thought he was going on his holibobs but he's really just there to follow Graceypoo around with a camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It is hell I was there 8 yrs ago it was lovely a paradise private island owned by then where they set up a bbq etc on the beach and you could walk the whole breath of the island exploring the tiny white sand beaches and the green jungle part, now they’ve turned it into this commercial horrible place which is basically just
An extension of the ship nothing serene or peaceful about it at all and the locals hate it because of all the damage they’ve done to the environment there. Of course simpletons like grace just think it’s amazing. The water park is even an extra charge on it to use! Here’s a before and after picture
Jesus, the picture! That alone def puts those cruise companies on my never, ever list. Despicable and depressing. 🥺

Reactions: 12
No word of a lie I was gonna post here the other day and say imagine Dom got engaged, Grace would be bulling 😂 there was such a bang of a proposal off that trip! Talk about pulling the red carpet right from under her!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.