Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God the photoshopping! 😱I know she’s always at it but my daughter who doesn’t know who FBG is just saw the pic and was saying oh that’s totally photoshopped, she could tell by the lines and the background. She must think we’re so thick because she looks her normal size in other pictures. I’m never going to fat shame anyone but if she’s always at the be proud of your shape whatever size, yet she does this tit. That’s such a mixed message to be sending out. Silly cow. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
Is this “pose” still a thing?
2010 called Grease, if wants it’s cringe bullshit back!
These two slobs are 🤢🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1463944
I just vomited in my mouth

she’s a total fraud

Next thread suggestion:

Couldn't wait to see the wedding dress, now shut it already, we're bored to death!

Greasy is boring the absolute living shite out of me. Not the first one to say this but the two of them are so repulsive and off putting to look at.

I can barely get through her stories. There was a time I was like EKKKKK when I saw I had ten stories to view, what meltdowns or drama awaited? Now all I have to look forward to is two self indulgent, stupid, sweaty yokes from Tallaght pottering around the place making absolutely stomach churning sex jokes. What a waste of their own money, they could have sat at home eating in the house. Deliveroo on tap.

It won't take long for her followers to drop. This is woeful drivel. I am legit happier than home than what I've seen her show so far.
I wish she’d just delete her Instagram

Reactions: 10
we’ve a social media influencer in the pool recording content. So it’s closed to the public for ten mins.
Random holiday maker: where? who?
69B22C5C-C1DA-49A7-8A0E-BEDADA42B371.jpeg
EBE04444-8040-487B-873A-08682F62EC70.jpeg

6651E91A-D20E-43EC-AD42-98930A8DBB78.jpeg

random holiday maker:
DDED36E1-F28B-4B92-92F3-535F34DC43B4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Arms are easier to Photoshop when they're like that. You can see the whole blurred outline on her body.

What poor fcuker had to take the photo of the 2 of them in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope those bleeping sunglasses fall overboard into the Caribbean, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She must not have much respect for her wedding and engagement rings when she wears them into the pool and to the beach. I'd be terrified of losing them by them slipping off in the water!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She must not have much respect for her wedding and engagement rings when she wears them into the pool and to the beach. I'd be terrified of losing them by them slipping off in the water!
If that mismatched wedding band fell off it wouldn't be a tragedy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They went away to a wedding in Portugal years ago. They stayed a night in a hotel in athlone that had a vending machine. And of course Wexford. Other than that I can't think of anything else.
the freebie out of the vending machine 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wayne and Waynetta would want to be careful they’re not harpooned in the sea, the bleeping hack of them🤢 common as muck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Next thread suggestion:

Couldn't wait to see the wedding dress, now shut it already, we're bored to death!

Greasy is boring the absolute living shite out of me. Not the first one to say this but the two of them are so repulsive and off putting to look at.

I can barely get through her stories. There was a time I was like EKKKKK when I saw I had ten stories to view, what meltdowns or drama awaited? Now all I have to look forward to is two self indulgent, stupid, sweaty yokes from Tallaght pottering around the place making absolutely stomach churning sex jokes. What a waste of their own money, they could have sat at home eating in the house. Deliveroo on tap.

It won't take long for her followers to drop. This is woeful drivel. I am legit happier than home than what I've seen her show so far.
Pottering around😂😂 perfect!

• Haha
Just came across this, now there's a look of romance and love

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hotels with vending machines truly are the dreams of children!!! Why would we think they’d ever go anywhere more exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m beginning to think the cruise was a complete freebie, this isn’t a honeymoon it’s an advert.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.