Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being married to her. Newly weds, on an amazing island and her "sorry kips, would you mind taking a few photos of my arse there so I can let on we're having a ball".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is with the arms up pose all the time, it gives me inexplicable rage. She's like a Y the whole time, my kids don't even throw their arms in the air in excitement after age 3 what is she at 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhhh was coming to say something similar! You beat me to it 🤣🤣
Photoshopped as well. One leg blends into the other up at her thighs. Her belly button is like it has faded away.
But rage with the holding hands out like what the duck

Reactions: 10
Happiest when away from her children that’s for sure

That picture of her holding his hand made me lol. She’s a tallaght hun in a penny’s bikini on a bog standard cruise holiday. Travel blogger she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We went on one for our honeymoon and loved it, we got off the ship around 8/9 and back on it for 4/5, if you are on a tour organised by Royal Caribbean you don't have to worry about getting back in time because its all arranged for you to be back on time, we didn't do any tours though locals so didn't have that worry of getting back,
Feel awful now that we didn't get up for sunrises 😂😂
Oh right.. I don’t think it would be for me at all. No offence to anyone who has enjoyed the experience, but to me it seems like a box ticking thing, like to say you’ve been to this island and that island, but without actually properly experiencing the island? Surely you wouldn’t be able to wander far from where the ship has docked? I think I’d prefer a more immersive experience where I could really get a feel for the place.. not just hang around the port waiting to board again. Maybe it’s just me.. so don’t come for me cruise patrol people 🤣 all I know is the best places I’ve ever visited it’s taken me a good 2-3 days to settle and really appreciate. Sure ya see nothing in a few hrs.
Anyway just my opinion!!!

Reactions: 17
Has she ever taken the kids on holidays??
The only time I remember is when she brought them to Portugal for Terrie’s wedding. But both her mam and Chris’s mam went too to mind the kids. It was all wedding spam as far as recall but maybe others have other trips they can remember

Reactions: 7
Is this “pose” still a thing?
2010 called Grease, if wants it’s cringe bullshit back!
These two slobs are 🤢🤢🤢🤢
320ED217-5B17-42D4-B3B1-C2B96A97CADA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.