Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed!
I had a chat with one of the trainers in my gym this morning, telling them a few b2b tales.

They went “are you talking about back to basics in tallaght by any chance? They’re well known in the industry … for being full of tit!” they said!

i live nowhere near tallaght and thought it was mad that their first Guess was b2b! Obv known to be terrible in the business.

the lads who run it seem so rough 🤢
My gym always have videos up slating what other gyms are stating. (Usually after grace or the gym themselves have put something up)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sums it up perfectly no one is saying we have to be stuck to our kids 24/7 to be good parents but she is a very detached selfish parent. Kips and her family are just as bad for facilitating it.
Couldn't agree more and well said
Its not black and white abuse neglect etc. It's the concerning emotional detachment she has from those poor children. I also take issue with her playing the anxiety and depression card when she is called out on things and lies.

Reactions: 20
The new Mrs Mongey Gernon does nothing but talk about sex with her hubby!! Was she a virgin beforehand or what?? Also why would you show off about going to the gym when that’s the figure you have…if you had any sort of a normal honeymoon you would be burning all your calories in the bedroom & saying nothing about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The new Mrs Mongey Gernon does nothing but talk about sex with her hubby!! Was she a virgin beforehand or what?? Also why would you show off about going to the gym when that’s the figure you have…if you had any sort of a normal honeymoon you would be burning all your calories in the bedroom & saying nothing about it!
This! all of this especially the last part 👏🏻

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say ages ago about the little heart on her and siennas hands to help Sienna with her anxiousness!! That broke my heart!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How is Grease going to cope in Miami when freebie begging won’t work?
“Pay!? What’s dah? don’t youse know who I am??”
I know of a beauty salon she was invited to for a facial she was asked to take a seat they'd be with her in a few minutes she pipes up and says do you realize who I am , I'm Faces by greace I was asked here I don't expect to have to wait. The girl who gave her the treatment said she was so rude to them all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't you only love to write on her gym post "Nobody cares".
And what is this "your girl" craic?? I've seen her refer to herself this way afew times, kinda sad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even worse that she shares that private issue of the child’s with so many. Absolutely no privacy. Orlaith Donlon the same. Her kids ill health and pain issues are forever recorded to complete strangers. It should be illegal for kids to be broadcast in this manner.
If someone asked you to see your kids medical records, you'd rightly tell them to duck off, so why do they think it's okay to discuss such things with their following. They all know 100% that they have hate followers, bots etc, and that any weirdo can see this 'content'. They are knowingly invading their privacy and sharing all this information with strangers. And while I'm on a rant, they are not spreading awareness of anything, or helping anyone but themselves. We all know anxiety, cancer, and grief (play therapy talk from Rachel gorry) affect children. We don't need an unqualified and deeply personal version of events from some moron who is trying to make a quick buck to the detriment of their children.
Apologies for ranting, it just makes me so mad and sad, there is no need for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The one and only person up at 4.30am…..
the hotel doesn’t have staff then no?
she is such a bloody dose

She’s such a dose and she hasn’t a clue about anything.
She goes to the gym and lifting weights and I would say at her size burns about 250 cals max and then rewards herself with too breakfasts that are at least 400 calories each!

Reactions: 29
Pretty sure my gym wouldn't give me a workout plan for while I was on holiday. My gym is very much about everything in moderation and finding a balance. She should be able to take 2 weeks off her workouts and not see a huge weight gain if she's sensible. We all know that won't happen though. She'll be on crying that she gained X lbs on honeymoon and has to increase the gym/walks. Maybe she'll have shifted it by summer 2024, going by her previous success rate at the gym.
And giving her more excuses when she’s home to abandon her kids for walks/gym to lose the honeymoon lbs. 🙄I can see her on the cruise not even enjoying a lie in or rest and waking the place up pottering about going for a workout at 5am. Then stuffing her gob with the unhealthiest food, sugary cocktails and thinking she’s not going to gain weight because she went to the gym. Who the hell would be at that on their honeymoon? Just enjoy it and get back to a good routine but more importantly a good eating routine when you’re home. She’s a dope!😂😂

She went to marbella when sienna started school , she went to Italy when sienna was on mid term break , Chris caught covid and she came back and brought the kids trick or treating when she should have been isolating
Don’t forget Maxi moo’s Christmas party when London was ripe with Covid and we were still in lockdown and crying because they wouldn’t let her board the flight as she didn’t get a pcr, crying she needed to get home to her babies then cried herself to sleep in a cafe in the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.