Faces By Grace #66 still flashing me nips to d’fella formerly known as Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the new greasy fad. “Your girl”
Who does she think she is now? Cardi B? I’ll have to do a rap song for her next.
C55E3FA8-C2A3-488B-A85D-EBBA001D69FD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
An absent mother who puts her own selfish wants before her kids is not a good mother imo..
This! In a nutshell.

Grease puts herself first, always. 100s of examples.

All the innuendo about herself and Chris is nauseating 🤢🤢🤢 what is she trying to prove and to who?
Her ex from ten years ago in Aus. Kips mates who she “joked” about marrying on her own bloody wedding photo. She’s an attention seeking fool.
De fellas are lining up for her. In her head.

Why would you go to Miami and stay in the middle of the central business district instead of beside the ocean 😂
herself plodding around in her bikini and crop sets talking into her phone as lads and ladies in suits walk to work on a busy street.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I don’t have an issue with anyone going on their honeymoon without their kids. I wouldn’t bat an eyelid at most people who do that. It’s the context of it for me. It’s doing that and spending huge amounts of money and time (it’s not just the holiday, it’s all the prep time she did while seemingly without the kids) and never taking the kids on a family holiday, or taking them anywhere that’s not to their grandmothers or taking them anywhere special with them in the run up to the wedding. In addition to all the other carry on with camps and crèche and being out a huge amount of evenings.

We’re going away in a few weeks without the kids, for a long weekend and I’m really looking forward to it - but we’ve had a family holiday this summer with them and had a great time. I wouldn’t sacrifice taking them away or spending my annual leave with them over a holiday for myself. I don’t think Grace is a terrible mother, I’m sure there’s lots we don’t see which is fair enough but I think a lot of the time she is not putting them first, and that’s sad. It affects people for the rest of their lives. Im sure we all know parents who are like that “in real life” - I certainly know two, one who is funnily enough dying to be an influencer and the other is my father in law, and I’ve seen first hand how it affects the child as an adult.
This !! My parents would always go away for a week/ weekend whatever every year ! My grandparents used to come stay with us and we would have a ball but we had always had our family holiday too! It’s the pure selfishness of not even bringing them for a week away in Ireland somewhere (not Wexford) they could go enjoy themselves ! She’s a selfish cow IMO and Kips is worse for letting it go on

Reactions: 18
🤢🤢🤢 I doubt kips had any thoughts at that hour at the morning trying to sleep like a normal person.
Her "exercise" borders on unhealthy addiction (even though I do think it's all for show rather than a genuine addiction/enjoyment working out). I love working out but I wouldn't be asking my gym for a programme while I'm away so I can scoff on my all you can eat cruise, just eat mindfully and enjoy yourself ? She's terrified of putting back on any of the weight she has lost.
Due to the amount she eats she has to exercise and walk all hours of the day to avoid putting weight on and it's kinda sad to see she knows she can't even put a little bit of holiday weight on because she'll really struggle to lose it. Which means the whole diet and exercise are unsustainable and not something anyone should be aspiring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why on earth is she going to the gym on honeymoon is she trying prove she is that obsessed with it and can’t not go for a few days
I Love the gym too I go few times a week but when I’m on holiday I wouldn’t put a foot in one I get walking and exploring

Reactions: 25
I think I like “your girl” so I’m gonna use it!

Bare with me!

ok so your girl here just had a shower in the company of her two kids, asking why was I putting “hairditioner” in… and your girl here also hung out her washing, knowing it’s gonna lash any minute!

catching on yet?? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pretty sure my gym wouldn't give me a workout plan for while I was on holiday. My gym is very much about everything in moderation and finding a balance. She should be able to take 2 weeks off her workouts and not see a huge weight gain if she's sensible. We all know that won't happen though. She'll be on crying that she gained X lbs on honeymoon and has to increase the gym/walks. Maybe she'll have shifted it by summer 2024, going by her previous success rate at the gym.

Reactions: 24
Jesus it's all kicked off this morning! I think Grace showed her true colours when she fucked off to Italy the week Sienna started school. I don't doubt she loves them but she's no interest in being a Mother. She wasn't ready for it is my guess so it was either an accident or done for content. I don't think the kids are neglected Kips, Ann, Mags etc are picking up the slack.

Reactions: 29
Pretty sure my gym wouldn't give me a workout plan for while I was on holiday. My gym is very much about everything in moderation and finding a balance. She should be able to take 2 weeks off her workouts and not see a huge weight gain if she's sensible. We all know that won't happen though. She'll be on crying that she gained X lbs on honeymoon and has to increase the gym/walks. Maybe she'll have shifted it by summer 2024, going by her previous success rate at the gym.
Agreed!
I had a chat with one of the trainers in my gym this morning, telling them a few b2b tales.

They went “are you talking about back to basics in tallaght by any chance? They’re well known in the industry … for being full of tit!” they said!

i live nowhere near tallaght and thought it was mad that their first Guess was b2b! Obv known to be terrible in the business.

the lads who run it seem so rough 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She said before that Sienna get very anxious. You would think she would be spending more time with her to help her

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She said before that Sienna get very anxious. You would think she would be spending more time with her to help her
Even worse that she shares that private issue of the child’s with so many. Absolutely no privacy. Orlaith Donlon the same. Her kids ill health and pain issues are forever recorded to complete strangers. It should be illegal for kids to be broadcast in this manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whyyy does a 30odd yr old woman with two kids have to drop innuendo like that 🤢

All I can picture now is like something from Animal Planet
People who drop innuendos like that aren’t getting any, same for those who talk about sex all time with their partners. It’s like their overcompensating for something imo.

Reactions: 15
Up at 4am to go the gym, she'll end up having a 4 hr nap in the afternoon to make up for it. She'll waste a couple of days trying to get on US time and then it will be time to go home.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus it's all kicked off this morning! I think Grace showed her true colours when she fucked off to Italy the week Sienna started school. I don't doubt she loves them but she's no interest in being a Mother. She wasn't ready for it is my guess so it was either an accident or done for content. I don't think the kids are neglected Kips, Ann, Mags etc are picking up the slack.
She went to marbella when sienna started school , she went to Italy when sienna was on mid term break , Chris caught covid and she came back and brought the kids trick or treating when she should have been isolating

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.