Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Abbot and Lyon were responsible for the monstrosities masquerading as jewellery she was wearing on the day.
She looked like Mr T

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Can’t believe that wasn’t her dads watch. Why did she wear that? Awful

• Wow
Reactions: 40
She didn't put too much thought into the wedding band it's not even the right shape it's either a freebie or a last minute purchase. The whole wedding seems to have been thrown together a mismatch of everything she had long enough to plan it in fairness that more thought could have gone in to all the elements of it unless the theme she was going for was a thrown together vibe...
There was no theme to the wedding at all. Everything was either a freebie or she got a discount. It wouldn’t have been planned properly at all. She probably told the wedding planner not bother organising loads of stuff and that she was getting it for free. I’d say she was a nightmare to deal with.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I was thinking the same, literally a tick list of what was mentioned here. Also feel like she was trying to make herself look better than Chris by saying she's never left the kids that long but Chris has. The difference is Chris is working, not going banging bowls in Italy 🙄
This!! She's up early but she's back home within two hours to sit on her hole ! Christopher/ James/ Kips might not be up at 5am, but I'm sure he is up for 7am getting their children sorted before he leaves the house to work for the day!

She's up early for a hobby!

Thundercnut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She still cant manage to pack when she does sweet duck all and has been arsing around all week.

I work a cushy 9 to 5 office job according to Grace which more often that not is 9am to 7pm, 8pm or 9pm and in the run up to holidays I have to put in way more hours and I am still more organised than her.

Once and once only I packed at 2am the night before a trip and I couldnt sleep panicking I had forgotten something as it was so rushed.

Reactions: 17
Two breakfasts and a pain au chocolat and coffee (probably frothy AF). She probably burnt off 200 maybe 300 calories in the gym which wouldn't even cover the pastry. She really is on cloud cuckoo land!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had really excused her for wearing that awful clumpy watch on her wedding day because like many others I presumed it was her father's and I thought OK, it's a lovely sentimental touch.

But no ! She actually chose to wear that hideous watch and clearly thought she looked fab with it.

Honestly she's deluded if she thinks she has any sense of "style".

Reactions: 34
She’s galavanting all over the world and her poor children haven’t been further than Wexford.
And thats the sad truth of it 😔 I got ate the last time i said this but I still feel they should of brought them on the cruise as a family moon

Reactions: 21
And thats the sad truth of it 😔 I got ate the last time i said this but I still feel they should of brought them on the cruise as a family moon
They could have definitely done something with the kids but grace puts herself before them every time so no way were they even thought of when she was looking at what to do for HER honeymoon.

Reactions: 15
Did she ever give a reason as to why the kids share a room? Most families would give their right arm to have all that space and for each child to have their own room, especially a boy and a girl. It baffles me!

Reactions: 21
Really annoys me how she uses those kids for ads I doubt they see a cent of what she was paid. It's funny though how it just doesn't fit in with all the wedding spam and pics of herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.