Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always take offence when someone who has kids says wedding day was best day in their life, I haven’t kids but assume their births would be thee most amazing days of my life. A wedding is basically a party, having 2 kids with someone is much more of a commitment than a piece of paper.

Reactions: 30
I always take offence when someone who has kids says wedding day was best day in their life, I haven’t kids but assume their births would be thee most amazing days of my life. A wedding is basically a party, having 2 kids with someone is much more of a commitment than a piece of paper.
As someone with three kids who I absolutely and utterly adore I can without a showdown of a doubt say that the days that each of them emerged from my poor vagina were not my favourite days of my life. Maybe the following day, waking up next to my lovely little bambino’s although again the pain of my stinging fanjingles and the scumbags in the bed beside me comes to the forefront. So ya, my wedding day was probably overall more painless and enjoyable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
EMMA must be shiting them mattresses out.. I see your one Carly Mahady advertising one on her page this evening too and didn't jen get one a while ago on carter's bed as a freebie no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct! I had a ball at my wedding, but nothing compared to the birth of my child. But I didn't parade either one of them on social media, they got one mention when it happened with a few pics and then I moved on! I was fecking busy with a house to run and a baby 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone with three kids who I absolutely and utterly adore I can without a showdown of a doubt say that the days that each of them emerged from my poor vagina were not my favourite days of my life. Maybe the following day, waking up next to my lovely little bambino’s although again the pain of my stinging fanjingles and the scumbags in the bed beside me comes to the forefront. So ya, my wedding day was probably overall more painless and enjoyable.
I see what you mean!

Reactions: 2
The state of her hair in the Emma video. How does she think that's nice or how does Pelo let her out the door like that. She's ready for bed anyway in that dress.
Screenshot_20220728-203605_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.