Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Igloo1877

I find it so strange that even in the Montage she shared this morning not 1 mention of her mother or her kids! I know she showed Hayden doing a dance for a whole 3 seconds but I’m shocked nothing about her own mother who was solely there for her when her father passed and nothing about her kids or how happy she was that they were part of her and her HUSBANDS big day nothing about how pretty and gorgeous sienna looked
Was thinking that this morning, no family photo with the kids, no photo with her mam. The one photo that she did eventually share this morning she is standing with her back to her mam?? Such an awkward photo. The poor kids didn’t get a look in, it’s all about her on her big day … oh & her husband 🙄 Jesus already sick of that word.. so cringe😖 sienna looked absolutely adorable, would have been lovely to see a family photo of the 4 of them together

Reactions: 29

Caughtrightout

I'm genuinely shocked at how terrible the dress is, very cheap looking although I'm sure it wasn't! Reminds me of a beach dress with the cut out like those in the style dresses. I think Chris actually looks very well in the photo and thought the bridesmaids looked lovely too. Very embellished dresses though unless the brides dress was going to be plain. Hopefully they had a better day than the facial expression in that photo would lead you to believe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chris looks really smart and the kids look lovely. The bridesmaids look great too imo. I think Grace was so desperate for a ‘vibe’ at her wedding that it didn’t matter if that vibe wasn’t the best choice for her. The dress does absolutely nothing for her and all the tears and tantrums now make sense. It’ll be interesting to see the photos that come out over the next few days - but I do hope they’ve all had a wonderful day.

Reactions: 28

Malone

VIP Member
Guys come on!!!! She clearly has pictures with her mother for god sake, she doesn't have to share photos with every single family member for nosy nobodies like us 😂😭 talk about clutching at straws people 🙈🙈
I think the point people are making is that Ann and Mags have been such a huge support to Grace and she has 2 beautiful children yet she shares everyone else’s picture but excludes the important people on the day . It’s hardly Grace being discreet 🙄

Malone

VIP Member
Seriously put on a fucking bra my god they’re like spaniel ears 😩 Also ride or die ? Is she a hells angel now , shall we expect to see her around city west on a Harley

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
The model from the site doesn’t even look well in the dress, in one pic it looks like she’s going for a poo.
Her hair looks very scraggy in that pic, she looked nicer the night before.
I just can’t believe a couple with two kids and a mortgage have spent what could be up to 70k on a wedding. Fair enough if they have it but I think we can be sure they don’t. It’s just madness.
I can see a 1 year anniversary do over with a new dress.

Reactions: 27

Heidi88

VIP Member
This is so random but I hate that on her insta page Grace Mongey is in italics and then Gernon isnt but its bolded but Grace Mongey isnt in bold. 😂

• Haha
Did you see she was gift the head band/tiara she wore the night before the wedding, it cost £375!! It was a beautiful piece, I think Grace looked better that evening than on her wedding day but that’s some gift!

• Wow

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Wow is all I can say 😵 That dress is awful just awful, she paid over 4 grand for that?? It looks like a victorian net curtain!!! What is her obsession with having her tits out with no bra on all the time 🤔 Now we know why there was tears when Ann went with her for the final fitting, Ann clearly said she didn't like it and grace lost it and stomped her feet. The dress grace wore for her rehearsal dinner was so much nicer. She looks like shes on her hens in ocean beach club in ibiza in that 4 grand wedding dress 🙈 Chris looks great have to say but totally out of the "boho" theme she had going on, haydens outfit doesn't even match. Poor mags looks so uncomfortable in her dress so unfair to do on her. And as for graces hair... again her hair on her hens was much nicer and more boho looking, Denise pelo is fucking shite!!!

• Haha

Dreaglas

I dont think the dress would have looked as bad if she didnt whisk half it up in the air trying to get a dominatrix vibe picture and the stern faces on them both.
Posting your first pic as a married couple your putting the best one out there.

Its giving me Tyra banks Americas next top model vibes where shes tasked to work with a lad she never met.. zero intimacy between them which I find very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

CailínBeag

VIP Member
@LoopyLou77 congrats, you had the most liked thread suggestion on the last blink-and-you'd miss it thread. A slight tweak to make it fit.

As you were, ladies and gents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26