Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
Has mags never heard of contact lenses?
Ah that’s a bit mean now. I wear glasses and only very rarely wear contacts. I can’t see as well in them and to be honest my face and eyes look odd when I dont have my glasses. I think it’s her own choice to wear them. In fact I wore them when I was bridesmaid and would hate for people to be commenting on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Missymoo2222

Completely off topic but how is the lady who was in labour last night or did I imagine that?? Hope all is ok.
I just spent 2 hours catching up while little guy sleeps. All is good thank you for asking 😁 baby arrived just before 6am in a dramatic fashion 🙈 but we're good. Ye honest to god kept me sane last night.
The dress is like an old doilie (sp) that my nan used to have. Cant get over the fact that she went braless 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
yea but my parents did buy me my car at 18 because I didn’t that the money then..they gave me groceries every week going away to college..so thats my point why I don’t like to take money from them now! I know they wouldnt have been mortified i handed the money back, my parents and my partners parents are very different financially! His parents wouldnt have noticed the money they gave us but i know my parents would miss that money in their account! They spoil my 2 babies now and thats fine, they can buy them whatever they want! But when it comes to me I’d never expect them to pay towards my wedding/house etc. Every family is different and thats totally ok, my brother got his wedding paid completely for by his wives parents because thats their belief that they should pay for their daughters wedding!
Jesus Wept
no one cares
Write a text to your friends
We’re here to discuss Grace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :
Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

This is my place

I didn’t mean it was a given but the parents prob would put at least a few k into a card or pay for something like the band or her dress or something - of course not all parents do but usually if they can’t afford it they would put something aside for their son or daughters big day - was just making a point that I don’t think as a couple they be taking the hit over the overall 60k - these days most people if working etc stick about 250 per couple min in a card especially if u know your going to a place where it’s a high per head cost so say 200 guests they prob get back around 25k 🤷‍♀️
Weddings are insane. The grabby nature that comes over some couples is shocking, expecting parents to fork out for it 🙈
I personally don't believe in marriage so I'm coming from waaaaay over the other side.
So much money for a piss up and to legally bind yourself to some prick, breaks me into a sweat 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Grace follows trends instead of clothes that suit her shape. She’s done the exact same thing with her wedding dress. She wanted to be a cool white gallery bride in a designer number no matter what she looked like.

No wonder she had a meltdown when they went to collect the dress, id say her mum & sis were horrified. Esp when you do a try on you’ve no tan or makeup & generally don’t look so hot compared to the day itself when your dolled up. The side profile shots & uncontrolled/ unphotoshopped pictures are going to be interesting.

On a side note, she doesn’t lack any body confidence so I hope she felt wonderful & enjoyed her big day.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Angiedunnit

It's not great in motion is it 😬 Looks like she's wearing a high waisted white bikini with a sheer kaftan over it

Screenshot_20220723_145514.jpg

Imagine how much better a structured corset bodice would have been on her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Giving F U with new wedding rings ✅
Neck tattoos with mismatched suit ✅
Obligatory crass sex joke ✅

You stay classy Mongey Gernons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She really over did the white dresses on the run up to her wedding that now this one looks like another lead up to seeing her actual wedding dress. Bridesmaid dresses are way to fussy, only suited Dom, Jen kind of pulled it off but she’s to chesty for that style and poor mags well it was just lowsey to put her into a dress that style.

Reactions: 47

Igloo1877

I’m sorry but your in a minority. I don’t suppose your parents gave you a dig out buying a house too? My parents are very generous and no way would they give lump sums like that. Nor would my in laws. It’s €200 in a card where I’m from and iv been to VPL type weddings and ones in a Club House
Same… neither of our parents were in a position to hand over a large sum of money towards our wedding & we didn’t expect them to either. Wedding cpl pick the venue & know the price so it’s their choice to pay those prices… it’s not up to the guests to put enough money in a card to cover the cost of the meals. €200 in a card from us also…people put in what they can afford not what is expected as it’s needed to pay the bill. Don’t book what you can’t afford in the hope your guests cover the bill for you

• Heart
Reactions: 46

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title proposal:

We already saw the dress, her hair was a mess, can she shut up now? And give it a rest.

or shortened:

We already saw the dress, her hair was a mess, shut up now and give it a rest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

roo689

VIP Member
Trying to get followers to stay. “My very sexy husband”. 🤢 there’s not an unsexier man alive

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I’d say hers was defo about 60-70k We did 40k but that included everything and a honeymoon and was 200 guests. but were gifted 10k off both parents and then got about 10 or 12k in cards so only really cost about us personally 8k all in . So Grace will prob will get at least 250 euro per couple going as people usually cover themselves and say they get 5 or 10k off each side of family prob at least about 20k in gifts .I think people forget to count in the gifts -still an awful waste but I think the average wedding is around 30k these days - literally all my friends have spent that amount over the past few years - actually mad when I think about it , but did also do the same 😬
I don't think it is a give that parents would be in a financial position that they would be able to gift that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 44