Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malone

VIP Member
Thread suggestion ; Nidge & Trish , my ride or die but me bewbs needed to be shoved up high .

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Angiedunnit

Thread title: Dere all talkin abouh me weddin', me ears are burnin', bow down to da new Mrs Grease Monkey Gernon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It said The Gernon's. Should have dropped the '

If it had said The Gernon's Wedding that would have been fine. The ' implies possession

Its a little thing but annoying

Reactions: 36

zappa

She knows her guests would love to have the day all over again, let me tell you Grace they would not, no matter how good a wedding day is most guests are glad its over and they can go home back to their families, shes the exception of course, cant get enough time away, and given shes going on honeymoon without the kids wouldn't it have been nice to bring them away for a night

• Heart
Reactions: 35

influencethis6

VIP Member
I hope they had a good day, especially for the kids sake.

As others have said, that wedding pic was chosen as their 'reveal' pic so it really does not bode well for the wedding album

Smile ffs !! Also agree, they look mismatched style wise. He is more black tie wedding she is more beach wedding.

That 3 inch Bermuda triangle of skin in the middle of the dress will haunt her!
It really takes from the dress...not a good advertisement for TWG.

I'm not a fan of the dress...each to their own. I can't see it being very flattering without the skirt being whooshed out like in the pic

The dress is just a floor length version of her Westlife hen dress, with a much heftier price tag. ( someone else said that, well spotted)

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
That's because she filters the shite out of her photos .....I have a friend that she does be unrecognisable by the time she finished filtering her pics and that is not a word of a lie it got so bad her mother said it to her so now she has her mother blocked from her page I don't mind the odd filter we all do it but not to the stage that your unrecognisable
Is your friend Joanne Larby? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Completely not related to Grace but the expectations from some people are madness.... Maybe it's cuz I'm from fuck all and I'm just jealous 😅 would rather pay for it myself anyway

i can beat that. Just 100euro off a couple who bring in a combined 210k a year. At a venue that was 175 per head. (Not mine!)

See her eyeing up her next victims, sheep. Wonder what she’ll name them 🐑

reading A book about going off the grid? 🤣 this one!? She’s not on any grid. She doesn’t work and has kids in crèche, camps, school, over night babysitter. Free cleaning and can’t even throw on a washing machine. She’s hilarious!

View attachment 1440449
I find the whole money in a card thing hilarious the way it seems to be ranked to the cost of the venue?! Why is it a guests fault that the couple chose an expensive venue?! Us Irish are weird, I do agree with you it’s the way it’s done, we try “cover” our meal but like why!! If someone wants to get married in a venue that’s €200 a head why is it expected that that’s stumped up as a gift?!
I’d love to know what grace made back, could easily have cleared 15/20k

Reactions: 34

allyd

I don’t want to come across as mean here. But - I unfollowed grace years ago when all it was was ads ads ads. At that time she mentioned losing weight and her boyfriend was also a gym guy too.
I’ve recently just seen her page again and not only are the two of them probably double the size they used to be, they are still into working out?!
sorry if I’m mistaken here but if u workout everyday shouldn’t u be seeing results after a couple of years?
maybe I’m being a bitch here but that’s my first impression after seeing her page for the first time in years and I’m so confused.
also why does she think boobs hanging down to her waist are appropriate on her wedding day? Wrong dress for her plus size figure, wrong shoes for the theme she was trying to go for and don’t even get me started on the absolutely horrid embarrassment of the bridesmaids dress on her poor sister.
that’s just mean.
it’s a no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Opium

It has taken me all night to catch up on the last thread... my opinion only and might be very different to others!!! I think the bridesmaid dresses were nice and think Jen looked better than Dom!
Grace's dress would have been lovely without the cut out, I think Chris's suit was too formal with her style of dress, if he had worn a more relaxed type of suit, hers wouldn't haved looked so casual, however I do think she looked lovely and hope she had a great day (i am really hoping that sulky pic was a pose and not a reflection of their day!!)
With all the talk of the hair, keeping it long for the wedding and the extensions, what was the point in tying it up? She could have got it cut months ago!!
Hayden looked cute, looking forward to seeing Sienna moreso than Grace!!!

Reactions: 33

koda28062020

New (ish) to the thread, been following for a couple of weeks, love it! Not sure how it’s been said but just had to say I love how Dom reposted the reel to the story to give herself the credit for it because Grace didn’t even have the decency to thank Dom for the fab footage and reel she made for her! Grace just posted it, no tagging her or thanking Dom, says a lot really! I’m glad Dom reposted it so everyone knows she did it

EeFa

I went to a wedding where they had that riff shop for the whole day and night, don’t get me wrong they’re good to get the party going after food etc but by Jesus after an hour or two they are head melting. They play all new music so all the old people had nothing to dance to and looked miserable. and I am an golden oldies person at heart… I mean every wedding needs dirty dancing and a bit of Lionel to be played. And not a chance would I pay that much to go home with a headache :LOL:

• Haha