Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Scarlet for you Denise. You should have taken a scissors to it and taken a few inches of rats tails off.
Screenshot_20220723-154232_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Lads wtf Chris's trousers were a totally different colour to the jacket 😳 and the black shoes didn't go well either I dont think

• Sick
Reactions: 26

influencethis6

VIP Member
Where the hell is the money coming from?!!
Exactly! Like is she making a fortune from simply popping up Swipe up links? Like where did I go wrong. .. professional qualification, colleged-up to my tits & not a pot to piss in , trying to save for a house!

Honestly , these insta muppets on a pedestal are the WORST example for youngsters! Just attach their name to anything for freebies

May the arse fall out of this industry rapidly!

I'd much rather hotels/ restaurants etc gifted stays to us mere mortals who kept the country going during the pandemic.. not these leeches

And any hotel who gifts these fools free stays etc goes on the blacklist....sick if effectively being overcharged to pay for these instatits free stays!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
well fuck me pink Frank can also control the weather from beyond the grave.. excuse me while I go scream at my dad to stop the rain

• Haha

Wagtail

I wonder did she wear a veil for the ceremony?
If she didn’t I wonder was that why she was flat out wearing that other veil at any opportunity?! 🤣

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
If you don't like my posts just scroll by. And don't dare call me an idiot.
This isn't the first time this poster has started lashing out at individuals so you're not alone. I really wish a moderator would step in here please, I've already flagged it to them. The de-railing is so annoying now. I just want to laugh about Grease!!!!

Edit: encourage others to report too, it's total horse shit now 🐴

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Skinner

VIP Member
I don't mean to be a bitch but they both really let themselves go the past 3 years. They're way too young to look like they do now.
20220724_214300.jpg
20220724_214246.jpg
20220724_214234.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Oh she did Mags dirty with that dress - Mags actually has a lovely figure but that makes her boobs look like they are down round her bellybutton. As Maid of Honour could she not have had a dress in the same colour but a more flattering style?

Emmmmm... you know the way she said she danced with her godfather to father figure .. I always thought that was a real sexual song... thought to myself maybe I'm getting mixed up.. so i put it on you tube there to have a look... and I... was .. right... yikes .. 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣 Great choice grace 🙌 💃

• Haha
  • Wow