Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
A structured bodice would have suited her better than her breasts being down at her waist. The dress does absolutely nothing for her, an oversized lace bedsheet.
Chris was too formal, that dickie bow is lost in the mix, a tie or nothing at all would have been much better.
I was waiting to be amazed with her dress, unfortunately, I think both the dress shop, her family and bridesmaids have let her down by not directing her to a more suited dress. Far more structured boho dresses around.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Maroondo

The bridesmaids dress is not working for mags. To be honest they’re like a fancy dress costume, a lovely fancy dress costume but not bridesmaids dresses for women in their thirties. I would not be impressed if I’d been asked to wear it. The sleeves are ridiculous. I think Grace looks grand. The dress is fine. I don’t like the weird neckline or the cut out but the sleeves/skirt are nice. IMO

I am HORRIFIED that Glasson lakehouse took the bait and she’s in that cabin. Just goes to show the begging worked. I still can’t get over the fact that she begged glasson for a stay while staying at the competing wineport over the road.

I stayed in both within the last year btw and wineport is way nicer. Glasson is overpriced and full of notions. Food and service are some of the worst I’ve experienced

Lads I’m calling it now, there will be a baby number 3. Not that she will be able for it, but who gives a flying fuck about that, someone else will rear the child. She was shiteing on last year about wanting a third and about loving the baby phase cause apparently all you do is sit and breastfeed (according to grace, not me) so she will have the perfect excuse to be a lazy lump. Also, everything she does is for the gram, the second baby, the house, the wedding. She must be frothing at the mouth at the thoughts of the followers she gained from the wedding. She will think baby number 3 will cement her on top. Kips doesn’t stand up to her so she will have another insta baby this time next year, just wait and see

• Wow
  • Sick

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Just because these 2 are finally married, nothing will change. Except wifey and hubby will become their new names. 🙄 She will keep taking the piss, farming the kids off at every opportunity and using her light switch anxietiheee as an excuse for everybody to run to her and take the kids off her. He will not change either. He will still allow her to have her way and enable her disgraceful behaviour. So will her mam and her sister. I have no sympathy for anybody in that family other than the kids. I feel so sorry for them, they’re not top priority for this couple and are used as accessories when it suits to flog an ad or for content. I foresee a LOT of wedding/honeymoon content in the next few weeks. 🙄 And then - as if by magic the comedown will happen for her. And we’ll be turning on the mental health switch. Give me fucking strength. 🤬

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Brace yourselves:

And should this not be marked this as #gifted she fucking begged so hard for it.
CF8BB38A-2821-445F-AA3E-B0843CEA00B8.png

She'd want to make sure that door is locked tonigh. Martin threatening her now, taking no prisoners.

• Haha

jeepers

I don’t think her dress was that bad, it has lovely sleeves 🤷‍♀️ I’m about a size 12-14 and I definitely wouldn’t have been comfortable in it though, fine when standing but the belly roll would be doing it’s best to get out that triangle when I would sit down! I agree that the style of dress didn’t match Chris’ suit though. It was probably the best of the dress predictions posted here, I was fully expecting one of those skin tight nude look ones 🫣

I loved the colour and detail of the bridesmaids dresses, I always think that sleeve style looks really uncomfortable and tight on the arms so I think they would have been nicer with like a flutter sleeve or something. This is mean but am I the only person that doesn’t actually think Dom is good looking? She’s attractive with the nice figure and hair etc but when I click into her pictures I really don’t think she’s pretty!

Riff shop need to go away, it’s pure noise, they should have a two song limit and then move on to the next insta function

• Haha
  • Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
I think her dress is boring to be honest. As others have said looks like another one of the white dresses she wore in the run up to the wedding. She has no style of her own she follows trends and she really needs a stylist!

I actually think she thinks she’s Dom.

Poor Mags. She has a stunning figure but the side view of her in that dress is not great.

Reactions: 23
The cost is actually making my anxiety sky rocket, like why do this to yourself? Why put yourself in serious debt for one day.
like her life will now suffer in other ways because of this money they have probably borrowed.
I just think weddings have become this huge ego trip, especially amongst these bloggers crowds.
We had our wedding 2 years ago, 90 ppl at it in a really great well known local hotel, everything all in with wine provided, my dress, his suits, two man band, flower girls dress, bridesmaid dress, photographer and cake it was 9k and we had the most amazing day and night. No loan, just saved so we had no debt the day after

• Heart

Sebastian003

I thought couples paid for their own weddings nowadays? We did.

Ah I hope they'd a great day. They looked like they were having fun in the reel Dom posted. I loved the bridesmaids dresses. I think her sister looks beautiful. And I'm Team Glasses. You couldn't pay me to wear contacts. I've been wearing glasses full time since I was 4. My face looks weird without them!
Don't love her dress but don't hate it either. It's very her and she obviously loves it and I suppose that's what matters. The kids look adorable.

Noseyhun91

I find it so strange that even in the Montage she shared this morning not 1 mention of her mother or her kids! I know she showed Hayden doing a dance for a whole 3 seconds but I’m shocked nothing about her own mother who was solely there for her when her father passed and nothing about her kids or how happy she was that they were part of her and her HUSBANDS big day nothing about how pretty and gorgeous sienna looked

Libra123

I can't be dealing with the "my husband" business. They've been together yonks, a house and two kids, it just screams immaturity. I was married last year and I certainly wasn't announcing the fact that I had a husband every 5 minutes, it's not the be all and end all for everyone and it's just cringe worthy at this stage. I was delighted to be married and I showed my happiness on my wedding day and that was it! I got on with my life and didn't harp on about it. It's almost as bad as people posting a million holiday snaps when they get home, no one gives a shite at the end of the day 🙈🙈

Reactions: 22

lil_sox

Chatty Member
You have very generous family and friends 😂
A good friend of mine, her in laws gave them 200quid in a card on the day…their only contribution. So some are v generous, some don’t have it to gift, and some are tighter than a ducks hole.

• Wow

Skinny

VIP Member
The photo is strange. In my irrelevant opinion the dress looks naff and a bit try hard. Why are neither of them smiling properly?