Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LoopyLou77 congrats, you had the most liked thread suggestion on the last blink-and-you'd miss it thread. A slight tweak to make it fit.

As you were, ladies and gents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It has taken me all night to catch up on the last thread... my opinion only and might be very different to others!!! I think the bridesmaid dresses were nice and think Jen looked better than Dom!
Grace's dress would have been lovely without the cut out, I think Chris's suit was too formal with her style of dress, if he had worn a more relaxed type of suit, hers wouldn't haved looked so casual, however I do think she looked lovely and hope she had a great day (i am really hoping that sulky pic was a pose and not a reflection of their day!!)
With all the talk of the hair, keeping it long for the wedding and the extensions, what was the point in tying it up? She could have got it cut months ago!!
Hayden looked cute, looking forward to seeing Sienna moreso than Grace!!!

Reactions: 33
Alright Shoot me now ladies, I’ll take all the abuse.
I like the dress on her and the bridesmaids dresses 🙈 the slit in the leg is a bit risky unless you’re leggy and toned but I think it quite matches her boho back boob bowl banging vibe she was going for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Where are people finding photos of Jen ? I could only find Dom. have to say Dom looked stunning and without the cut out Grace looked well . Need a better look at the necklace as not sure it goes .

Reactions: 10
Alright Shoot me now ladies, I’ll take all the abuse.
I like the dress on her and the bridesmaids dresses 🙈 the slit in the leg is a bit risky unless you’re leggy and toned but I think it quite matches her boho back boob bowl banging vibe she was going for
Would be a boring World if we all agreed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope they had a good day, especially for the kids sake.

As others have said, that wedding pic was chosen as their 'reveal' pic so it really does not bode well for the wedding album

Smile ffs !! Also agree, they look mismatched style wise. He is more black tie wedding she is more beach wedding.

That 3 inch Bermuda triangle of skin in the middle of the dress will haunt her!
It really takes from the dress...not a good advertisement for TWG.

I'm not a fan of the dress...each to their own. I can't see it being very flattering without the skirt being whooshed out like in the pic

The dress is just a floor length version of her Westlife hen dress, with a much heftier price tag. ( someone else said that, well spotted)

Reactions: 35
Don't shoot me now for being up at this hour. But you've all had me howling as I feed my 11 week old 🤣 Well done all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder did she wear a veil for the ceremony?
If she didn’t I wonder was that why she was flat out wearing that other veil at any opportunity?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking forward to a few better pictures today. I think the leg out and the face didn’t do her justice. Although her skin looks beautiful on the leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont think the dress would have looked as bad if she didnt whisk half it up in the air trying to get a dominatrix vibe picture and the stern faces on them both.
Posting your first pic as a married couple your putting the best one out there.

Its giving me Tyra banks Americas next top model vibes where shes tasked to work with a lad she never met.. zero intimacy between them which I find very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone who was a natural Boho babe would never pose with the toes pointed, leg out and flailing the dress like that, I think this adds to the disconnect and why the dress looks so wrong on her.

Can't believe all the hair growth, fuss and orange-ing just to have it tied back.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The dress looks very casual, like she was out invited to something 🙈 kips looks so much better , hopefully some more pictures go up

Reactions: 16
I'm genuinely shocked at how terrible the dress is, very cheap looking although I'm sure it wasn't! Reminds me of a beach dress with the cut out like those in the style dresses. I think Chris actually looks very well in the photo and thought the bridesmaids looked lovely too. Very embellished dresses though unless the brides dress was going to be plain. Hopefully they had a better day than the facial expression in that photo would lead you to believe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The photo is strange. In my irrelevant opinion the dress looks naff and a bit try hard. Why are neither of them smiling properly?

Reactions: 22
Chris be taking up deliveries on the side as a 2nd income to pay for this wedding! Be interesting to see when she reveals more details from the wedding, what freebies or discounts she got!
Palpitations with some of the quotes mentioned here, the venue, dress, band- theirs your 2nd car Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She chose a really poor pic to post. I’ll be honest and say the cringey smoochy photo from the night before was much better and they actually looked like they at least liked each other in it. The pic she posted would almost have you thinking they’d been fighting before it, which I hope they hadn’t. Also I stupidly expected to see a family pic of the 4 of them, because ye know…. A wedding is about marriage, and although a marriage is about 2 people it’s also about the family that has been created by those 2 people.

Maybe at least the lack of posting throughout the day is an indicator that the huns actually had a good enough day they didn’t need their phones which is quite an achievement!

Reactions: 15
My god that was some catching up! There was me thinking it was safe to go to bed at 10.30! How stupid of me! 🙈🙈

I keep looking at her pic willing myself to find something I like 😖😖 I had some hopes that she was actually gonna pull it outa the bag and look stunning!!!

She can’t even smile on what’s the happiest day of her life like 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.