Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I hate it. All of it. The dress, the cut out, the shoes 🤢 her hair and make up look fine 🤷‍♀️ it looks like someone sewed up an old net curtain from my ma's house in the 80s to make a wedding dress. Kips looks great in the tux but I agree it doesn't match the style of her dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

jazzbot

VIP Member
I'm lost , who's martin ? 😂
C'mere till I tell ya. Martin needs his own wiki now.

Basically, last week Grease grabbed a ticket to yet another freebie event (not worried about Covid before her wedding) while simultaneously having regular meltdowns about how stressed she was about the wedding as family ran to her aid left right and centre. She also spent a day laying back panicking in the bath begging for freebies.

Anyway, Greasy pictured below, was strolling around Glasson, shocking the locals with her crop set (someone who knows a farmer from Glasson told us they noticed her walking around and exclaimed 'this town has gone to the dogs'!):
5AC78833-6754-4F49-B41B-C10C1C7A43B2.jpeg

Grease was also filming people's private homes. I believe she was calling them 'CUHE HEEWZEZ' (cute houses). She then stumbled upon a horse and started talking to it. Named her 'Lady Gray';

EBAF2394-13AA-449C-8028-61E14895D495.jpeg

A few hours later, a man named Martin commented on her post that she had filmed his aunt's home and horse without permission and wanted it taken down. Grease deleted his comments and ignored his request.

Today Martin, resurfaced and he's not fucking around:

rsvp.jpg

Just to note, Grease is now back in Glasson (freebie begging worked) where Martin, his aunt and 'Lady Gray' live. It's going to be interesting

🍿🐴🏇

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Lads, not to be a cocky c**t but also predicted that exact jacket! In the middle of getting my son ready for bed so can’t go find it but I will when I can 🤣🤣 I know that damn she hulk better than she knows herself!

• Haha

W.T.A.F

Also I'm not the best one to comment as I eloped for my wedding so not a huge cost (5k in total which was our honeymoon too)

But imagine waking up this morning, thinking 'that's it". 50k and all the stress for what? I just can't understand spending all that money when you have young kids a a large mortgage 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31

uncleted

VIP Member
Alright Shoot me now ladies, I’ll take all the abuse.
I like the dress on her and the bridesmaids dresses 🙈 the slit in the leg is a bit risky unless you’re leggy and toned but I think it quite matches her boho back boob bowl banging vibe she was going for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I’d say hers was defo about 60-70k We did 40k but that included everything and a honeymoon and was 200 guests. but were gifted 10k off both parents and then got about 10 or 12k in cards so only really cost about us personally 8k all in . So Grace will prob will get at least 250 euro per couple going as people usually cover themselves and say they get 5 or 10k off each side of family prob at least about 20k in gifts .I think people forget to count in the gifts -still an awful waste but I think the average wedding is around 30k these days - literally all my friends have spent that amount over the past few years - actually mad when I think about it , but did also do the same 😬
You have very generous family and friends 😂

Reactions: 30

jazzbot

VIP Member
Exclusive footage of the weddin NIGH ekkkkkkk!!
dewedding (1).gif

Oh never mind, I thought the green circle around someone meant you can see their close friends story. I’m actually useless with social media though so take no notice 🫢🤣
Really appreciate the shout just in case I fucked up so thanks xx

• Haha
  • Heart

gooseylucy

Pass me the sick bucket please!!!!

Lads I’m calling it now, there will be a baby number 3. Not that she will be able for it, but who gives a flying fuck about that, someone else will rear the child. She was shiteing on last year about wanting a third and about loving the baby phase cause apparently all you do is sit and breastfeed (according to grace, not me) so she will have the perfect excuse to be a lazy lump. Also, everything she does is for the gram, the second baby, the house, the wedding. She must be frothing at the mouth at the thoughts of the followers she gained from the wedding. She will think baby number 3 will cement her on top. Kips doesn’t stand up to her so she will have another insta baby this time next year, just wait and see
Definitely baby 3 coming!

Pass me the sick bucket please!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Annie1

Ladies I thank you for this thread which has keep me occupied over the last 24 hours. I cannot get over how bad the dress is and just doesn’t suit her. How did NO-ONE tell her 🙈 and why hasn’t she put up a family picture of them with her 2 gorgeous kiddies. Never mind a big 80k sham/show-off of a day for Instagram they should be her priority, she enrages me.
This thread has distracted me from thinking about my tiny developing embryos ( we are a few days post egg retrieval- IVF) and she doesn’t seem to give those kiddies a second thought 😭

All the best over the coming days and months! These threads kept my mind busy through two rounds of ivf and now through 13 weeks of pregnancy x

• Heart

Nipslips

Chatty Member
Is that a dig at me !? I never would expect my parents to pay for anything and could well afford my wedding and we paid it all up front and then the gifts were an unexpected lump sum. HOWEVER my parents gifted me money as did in-laws and on average most couples gave approx 250. Did I care if they gave less ?! No of course not - did some give more - yes lots of aunts gave 500 plus. I wasn’t expecting that nor did i factor it in but was just saying how a 40k wedding ended up costing us 8k max and that has been a similar experience to lots of people I know. Ask around - I think ALOT more people than u think get money gifts off their folks for weddings. Was just a point that a good chunk comes back in gifts
I’m sorry but your in a minority. I don’t suppose your parents gave you a dig out buying a house too? My parents are very generous and no way would they give lump sums like that. Nor would my in laws. It’s €200 in a card where I’m from and iv been to VPL type weddings and ones in a Club House

• Heart

looloo555

Ladies I thank you for this thread which has keep me occupied over the last 24 hours. I cannot get over how bad the dress is and just doesn’t suit her. How did NO-ONE tell her 🙈 and why hasn’t she put up a family picture of them with her 2 gorgeous kiddies. Never mind a big 80k sham/show-off of a day for Instagram they should be her priority, she enrages me.
This thread has distracted me from thinking about my tiny developing embryos ( we are a few days post egg retrieval- IVF) and she doesn’t seem to give those kiddies a second thought 😭

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Those velour tracksuits are grand for the morning of the wedding or messing around on the hen. Wearing it on her mini moon in Glasson in the gifted cabin heading to breakfast, she’s actually complete trailer trash!
She’s like that guest who never knows that the party is over and it’s time to go home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Heidi88

VIP Member
Has mags never heard of contact lenses?
There is nothing wrong with glasses.

She was already made wear a dress she isnt comfortable in so why should she wear contacts which a lot of people myself included find uncomfortable for a long day.

Finally got our happy ever after 😂😂 🤡 🤡
Seriously needs to cop onto herself. You have two kids like. As you are parents, you are bound together in ways no legal marriage will ever bind you! Cop the fuck on, literally nothing will change. Not exactly a happy ever after

Netflix and chill with her husband. It's getting boring now.
Just wait for the...This time last week...One month as a married woman etc etc
it's just cringe.

• Sick