Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Awkward moment when the bridesmaid dresses are nicer than the bride’s. I like it though but it’s designed for a very very slim figure

Reactions: 24

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I'm am occasional lurker on Greasys threads but I'm here for the wedding of the year - battered sausage foe dinner tomorrow in her honour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Why is she saying ‘down to cavan’ a You travel north to go to Cavan grace - Dominique and Jen said the same, honestly!

• Sick

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I suggest we all get our bits and bobs done and reconvene this evening at approx 8pm? I’m just home from work and am “grounding” myself with a cuppa before attempting dinner and housework!😂
On a sidenote, ASOS have Whistles cat-eye sunglasses for €22 on the sale. My friend in work got them and showed me today and they are fab. Still available.. Come in the little leather soft case too. 💖💖😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Grace is just not boho! I know she wants to be but she’s not. You don’t choose the boho life, the boho life chooses you! You can’t force this hippy shit on yourself and it doesn’t suit her

• Haha

Decaff01

Regardless of dress/makeup/hair, I usually find that all brides look beautiful as you can see happiness radiating from them on their big day. But Grace - no, just the usual puss face

The dress will look very dated within 3 years. A more structured dress which would have allowed for a corset boning underneath would have been far more flattering and classic.

coco22

Ah it’s a no from me, That dress is like something you would wear on holidays or to a pool party. Of all the amazing boho style dresses in the world that is what she picked! She looks under dressed for the occasion at her own wedding!!!

Pumpkin20XxxX

Imagine that photo hanging on the wall as a reminder of the best day ever id be depressed!! Id say her mother tried to tell her the dress didnt suit her shape and she threw a strop thats why there was tears that day she wouldnt listen to any one tell her it was a big no no

• Haha
  • Heart

This is my place

Just nearly gave myself a stroke getting in here!!! Oh lordy lord, absolute misery of a pic 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 dress is awful, face like a slapped arse, HOW did she ok this pic!!!!!!

• Haha

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Like if it was 30 degrees abd you were getting married in Byron bay it would look the part
but a cloudy day in Cavan?

She looks summer festival
His suit says winter wedding

ny_style

VIP Member
Let’s take a moment though and think of the long suffering instahuns and their savage struggle today to avoid documenting every moment online. Sweat streaming from every pore, twitching in their seats as they obey Her Majesty’s order not to share on Insta.

• Haha

Sally Bright

Well today has been an anticlimax, nearly 5 the nuptials are most likely over. Everyone’s knocking back the Buck’s Fizz waiting on the dinner. Grace is gone on another hike or she’s had a box of sand brought up from Wexford to ground herself before her big announcement. hello I’m Grace the first wifey ever in history and amen to that.

• Haha