Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah it’s a no from me, That dress is like something you would wear on holidays or to a pool party. Of all the amazing boho style dresses in the world that is what she picked! She looks under dressed for the occasion at her own wedding!!!
It’s like a kaftan

Reactions: 6
She is the wrong shape for this dress, it is meant for a leggy willowy type, she doesn’t do it justice and it doesn’t do her justice, poor choice

Reactions: 11
Imagine that photo hanging on the wall as a reminder of the best day ever id be depressed!! Id say her mother tried to tell her the dress didnt suit her shape and she threw a strop thats why there was tears that day she wouldnt listen to any one tell her it was a big no no
Agreed!! Panic and it was all late. Explains why she needed to run off on her own.. to sulk! No one tells she hulk no!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Grace holds a lot of her weight around her stomach so can only imagine what it looks like from the side. As someone else said a nice structured dress would have been nice on her

Reactions: 16
The back and side view look nice but even on the model the front doesn’t look great imo. I really hope she loved it though and had a great day.
The side view on her size 18 body is going to be a hot mess though

Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely stunned that it her wedding dress….
I feel like it is April Fools Day and we are going to get the ‘real’ picture of her in the wedding dress. I really thought she would pull it out of the bag and look stunning, I’m in shock at her thinking this dress was suited to her body, location and all that.

Reactions: 20
I'm married about 100 years by now so a bit out of touch with wedding dresses but this does not look like a wedding dress to me 🙈
dont worry it’s not in fashion not at all. She’s way off with this trend. Wrong country for it too

Reactions: 4
The back and side view look nice but even on the model the front doesn’t look great imo. I really hope she loved it though and had a great day.
it looks shite on the model even

the back is better than the front

you’d need NO boobs or back folds to carry it off

Reactions: 13
Omg the dress is shocking. What was she thinking? I was actually hoping she would look great but she looks like she was going to a beach party and he looks dissapointed beside her 😔 😭 it's actually awful

Reactions: 9
I totally love lookin at wedding dresses but as a general rule you pick ONE "revealing" thing. Like backless OR a slit on leg OR a cut out OR a low V neck. Greasey has it all plus the kitchen sink! I know I am old fashioned, im sure ppl hated my wedding dress as it had long sleeves etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus Christ!! Not going to comment on the dress!! Would she smile , is her wedding day !! THE PUSS!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I’ve never seen an unhappier bride and groom in my life!!
I’m sorry but no bride should be showing off that 🤣🤣🤣 don’t matter how slim someone is. It’s a wedding. The dress ain’t her at all but people called it well 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And the Greasy weird face 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Tits out? Check.
Belly out? Check.
Leg out? Check.

I couldn’t in all conscience allow a good friend her shape and size wear that on her wedding day. Either her friends and family need to grow a pair and be honest, or they actually think she’s just gorgeous in it…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think it’s very telling too from the pics we’ve seen from other huns earlier that not one of them said bride looks amazing/stunning/gorgeous etc… which is the norm like..comments under the pic are the same..nobody telling her she’s beautiful etc

Look she was obsessed with the dress so I hope she was happy and comfortable in it..it’s her wedding dress after all but to pay out that much money and splurge on that venue and then basically dress down…I don’t get it

Reactions: 10
Maybe Dom has her phone and posted this pic because she did say she would ask one of the girls to post a revel for her … this is doms pay back the worst photo she could find of them.. it had to be, how could you put that photo out to your 170+ followers as the first photo… how ? 😂

Reactions: 5
She said it was the first dress she tried on.. I think its safe to say she should have kept going!! I also think its lousy Dom etc didn't tell her that dress is NOT it.. why didn't they tell her to try on more 🙈🙈
I said the same thing but others said she would t have listened and that’s bang on!

Reactions: 5
They look great in the dresses but to me they’re not bridesmaid dresses.. my biggest thing for bridesmaids was comfort! No having to hold your diddies in your dress or fix yourself all day
Yes ! I actually really like the style of the dress but I don’t feel like they are very bridesmaidy! They def look beautiful though makeup and hair etc !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.