Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm married about 100 years by now so a bit out of touch with wedding dresses but this does not look like a wedding dress to me 🙈

Reactions: 21
Just nearly gave myself a stroke getting in here!!! Oh lordy lord, absolute misery of a pic 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 dress is awful, face like a slapped arse, HOW did she ok this pic!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Like if it was 30 degrees abd you were getting married in Byron bay it would look the part
but a cloudy day in Cavan?

She looks summer festival
His suit says winter wedding

Reactions: 23
🎵🎵🎵You put your left leg in your left leg out your left leg in and shake it all about🎵🎵🎵
They're going for the catwalk modeling facials expressions.
20220722_232810.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's filthy underneath.
Not sure about it maybe for a night out definitely not for a wedding dress. Kips actually looks well, no wonder he had his hands bet onto his pockets last night, practising for the photos.
It might be the light through the lace making it look dark and dirty.

Reactions: 2
I notice quite a few people commented, “congratulations” and nothing about the bride looking gorgeous. I can’t believe her sister and Mam let her wear that! I’d have slapped my sisters silly!
I'm sure in true grace style she would have stomped her foot if told it wasn't nice

Reactions: 5
His suit is gorgeous though….but he’s so formal and smart and she looks like she’s the evening entertainment about to do some fire breathing…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The more I look at the photo the more I notice:

- zero intimacy in that pic

leading me to -

- the pic is a dress reveal... it's not a happily wed married couple reveal. Just before the pic's been taken she's had to fuss about with the train, and there's a gap between them probably so people could "see" the dress.. all about Grace once again

- There's zero happiness in their eyes in that pic. People don't have to have beaming smiles in a pic to see a happy sparkle

- her hand on his shoulder balled up? Lads in the pub vibes. Even if her hand was around his other shoulder flat it would look much more lovey dovey

Sad state of affairs if that pic was taken by a professional, and even worse if that was the best one.....

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah guys it’s all a mess isn’t it?
There’s just so much going on with her dress having cut outs everywhere and crochet bits and the bridesmaids dresses have so much going on. Kips suit and Hayden’s suits don’t match and she has a bird on her head a la Carrie Bradshaw.
Oh. Dear.

Reactions: 20
Very underwhelming in her comments 🤭 does anyone else think jen looks nicer in the bridesmaid dress than dom

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's like something I wore to over my bikini when I went to see Calvin Harris at a pool party in Vegas 5 years ago......😬 it must be time to bring out the bahher sausages in Virginia 😂😂 you can't buy class and that's for sure.
i love how specific this was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said it was the first dress she tried on.. I think its safe to say she should have kept going!! I also think its lousy Dom etc didn't tell her that dress is NOT it.. why didn't they tell her to try on more 🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Doms comment earlier under her pic "just WAIT until you see the bride" im wondering now did she actually mean it??
I was just thinking she probs meant it in quite a mean way, as in omg waaaaaait til you see the bride, the state of her…. Which is pretty awful

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Its like some kind of a beach covet, sorry but it's awful, its no way classic or elegant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't like it in motion on the model
A wedding in Ibiza, I could see this dress. I imagine you have to be very waif like like the model for it to sit right, Grace has been trying her best but she would never have the figure to pull that off. I really don’t know what she was thinking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.