Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happiest day of their lives and cant even crack a smile.. god help the photographer cus their faces show misery!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No that’s just not good. She looks like she’s just home from the beach after having a batter sausage
She really does! I always try and see the positives, but there are none. That dress is shocking, cheap looking and the belly cut out and leg slit do nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 8
The dress looks like a maxi dress you'd wear on holidays for a night out. I would not think it's a wedding dress at all.

Reactions: 25
It's like something I wore to over my bikini when I went to see Calvin Harris at a pool party in Vegas 5 years ago......😬 it must be time to bring out the bahher sausages in Virginia 😂😂 you can't buy class and that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she would have looked stunning in a sweetheart neckline with puff sleeves, structured at the bodice and then free flowing satin skirt. For the life of me I can’t understand why she went with this vibe.

Reactions: 27
Ah it’s a no from me, That dress is like something you would wear on holidays or to a pool party. Of all the amazing boho style dresses in the world that is what she picked! She looks under dressed for the occasion at her own wedding!!!

Reactions: 23
On closer inspection it does have a festival vibe..wouldn’t be anything I’ve ever seen a bride wear and looks very informal. The necklace looks a bit chavvy and would u wear a watch with your wedding dress? Not unless you’re counting your first steps as a new wifey or timing the release of your pics late just to piss the tattlers off! 😂I do think the pics look photoshopped or slimmed down (I cud be wrong) although they could just have a good photographer who knows their angles. 😬😬😬

Reactions: 13
Now we deffo know the tears at the fitting were because of the dress…I’d say they tried to tell her…

I’ve worn similar on holidays with sparkly sandals going out for a few drinks….

Now it’s awful on the model in the link posted aswell, it’s just not a wedding dress.

Reactions: 19
I notice quite a few people commented, “congratulations” and nothing about the bride looking gorgeous. I can’t believe her sister and Mam let her wear that! I’d have slapped my sisters silly!
I noticed the same, just congratulations and no comment on how she looks. That says it all really.

Reactions: 12
Imagine that photo hanging on the wall as a reminder of the best day ever id be depressed!! Id say her mother tried to tell her the dress didnt suit her shape and she threw a strop thats why there was tears that day she wouldnt listen to any one tell her it was a big no no

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually don't think there's anything wrong with the dress per say. But I question why someone thought it was something to get married in. Like it's just not a wedding dress to me. And it's a dreadful photo. He looks smart but quite burnt. No P20 for him today 👎 sad that Hayden didn't get a little matching tux 😍

Reactions: 17
I just don't think Grace is bright enough to troll us by not showing anything. I'd say someone took the phone from her and told her to enjoy her day instead of posting every 2 minutes. I'm sure over the weekend there will be plenty of wedding spam and then the 'one week married', 'one month married' etc too. 💤

Edit: oh has the dress been posted? Had to put the baby to bed and missed it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doms comment earlier under her pic "just WAIT until you see the bride" im wondering now did she actually mean it??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.