Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed Hayden was stuck into that Next outfit instead of trying to find something similar to his dad. Looks like a pool party dress the cut out is horrible

Reactions: 8
She could have looked great in something that suits her shape better but as we know Grace isn't the best at picking dresses to suit her! She doesn't look much different than she does on a normal night out.

Her boobs definitely needed some more support than tape in that dress 😐

Reactions: 13
It’s a bleeping disgrace that poor girl has not a single soul in her life to tell her that dress was not nice. I’m sorry but she looks as tacky as duck 🙈 I get what she was going for, the hippy boho look.. but she cannot pull it off.. Chris looks really formal and she looks like she raided the €5 bargain section on boohoo
she got boohoo and boho mixed up.

she’s been wearing mini versions of this dress all week. Ekkk It’s actually all been Too obvious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t like the dress, she should have decided which flesh to show, chest/leg/tummy but she looks good, bit disappointed with the hair but overall okay. He scrubbed up very well, hope they enjoyed the day, it’s all over so quickly at when all the exposure is gone it’s the memories that count

Reactions: 12
Absolute trash. To be expected with this one. Imagine picking that as a wedding dress. Christ on a bike its only rotten. Id have been crying into me battered sausage too at the thoughts of getting married in that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I notice quite a few people commented, “congratulations” and nothing about the bride looking gorgeous. I can’t believe her sister and Mam let her wear that! I’d have slapped my sisters silly!

Reactions: 20
If they had gone abroad and got married on a beach then she might have been able to pull it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s a bleeping disgrace that poor girl has not a single soul in her life to tell her that dress was not nice. I’m sorry but she looks as tacky as duck 🙈 I get what she was going for, the hippy boho look.. but she cannot pull it off.. Chris looks really formal and she looks like she raided the €5 bargain section on boohoo
I'd genuinely say they tried but she didn't want to hear it. Didn't she say in that "nothing ahead of me" article that she liked it and that's what mattered. It gave off a vibe that people in her circle weren't gushing over it.

As said above. It looks like all the white floaty dresses shes been firing up AF links for weeks. Nothing unexpected or wow about it no matter how much she swishes it about

Reactions: 19
I'd say they did tell her the dress wasn't nice but she wouldn't listen! Mags seems like she would be honest with her.

Reactions: 11
If they had gone abroad and got married on a beach then she might have been able to pull it off.
Yes! I wonder did she wear a veil for the ceremony? I expected something wow with the hair too, I’ve never been so underwhelmed about a bride.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never in my life seen a worse wedding dress. I have no words. It’s tacky af and I’m being kind

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Regardless of dress/makeup/hair, I usually find that all brides look beautiful as you can see happiness radiating from them on their big day. But Grace - no, just the usual puss face

The dress will look very dated within 3 years. A more structured dress which would have allowed for a corset boning underneath would have been far more flattering and classic.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.