Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks no different than her hen. I know it’s nice to look like yourself on your wedding day but a dressed up classy version of yourself. She looks exactly like that pic in the rapeseed field around car booh time. The dress is nice from what we can see but not very wedding’y

Reactions: 31
I would go as far as to say it’s the worst weddding dress I have ever in my life encountered. Maybe it’s the 2nd dress
Yep absolutely one of the worst dresses ever BUT I'm delighted she went evey bit of total tack that we have come to expect. It's awful🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
First impressions it looks like it needs a good iron 🙈 im so disappointed,I was expecting something wow and it really isn't,now look it she obviously likes it but she could've done way better,I don't think its very bridal,or appropriate. Really hoping it's a second dress

Reactions: 14
Its Dom's style ya can see her in that dress. Not grace what was she thinking it honestly doesnt look like a wedding photo they could be at some event, wouldn't notice the difference i would not pay 4k for something looks like needs a good iron!

Reactions: 20
I see grease around the place as well as Jen and I’ll give her a compliment. She has a great pair of legs, as I’ve seen in the snow in old bawn. But like what’s the saying?!? Tits or legs? How about belly or legs?!!

Reactions: 1
Nope, sorry!! I don't like it at all. Somebody picked this dress here and the shoes. I had hoped to be pleasantly surprised but nah!!
And the big smug head on her aswell!!
Chris looks well enough in his free suit, it would probably look even better if he'd paid for it himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really wanted Grace to wow everyone, I was ready to defend her, but what the HELL was she thinking?! I’m beyond shocked, the dress is awful! Even a super skinny woman wouldn’t help that dress.

Reactions: 29
Totally underwhelming. She looks the same as she has every day for the last few weeks. Partly caused by her wearing white at every opportunity, takes away the impact of the actual day.

im not sure I’ve ever seen a bride a groom look so unhappy in their wedding photos

Reactions: 41
Awkward moment when the bridesmaid dresses are nicer than the bride’s. I like it though but it’s designed for a very very slim figure

Reactions: 24
Just had another look there, it's an odd choice of photo for first reveal? They both nearly have scowls, usually it's a photo of the bride and groom delighted coming down the aisle/walking outside? And posting it around 11pm? So odd.

Reactions: 21
She said she wasnt wearing a second dress, thats it im afraid🙈
It’s a bleeping disgrace that poor girl has not a single soul in her life to tell her that dress was not nice. I’m sorry but she looks as tacky as duck 🙈 I get what she was going for, the hippy boho look.. but she cannot pull it off.. Chris looks really formal and she looks like she raided the €5 bargain section on boohoo

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It would be lovely for a beach wedding. Her make up looks like when she does it herself with the smokey eye. Doesn't look like she has a veil a few feather stuck in the back of her head but hay, if that's what she wanted, I hope she's enjoying wearing it and enjoying her big day.
Is the boho trend not all over. My daughter was onto boho a couple of years ago and wouldn't wear anything boho now.
If you look at all her grid posts, all her white dresses are the same, leg sticking out to the side, very predictable and boring.
Same leg too, what's wrong with the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reminds me of something you’d wear on holidays going for dinner 🙈😂 probably cost a fortune but it does nothing for her would of much rather she wore something that flattered her
When I checked the price of it was £3.5k to buy I think plus alterations was prob close to €4k total? More?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.