Faces by Grace #63 Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued to know what’s around her neck? It looks like a super thick gold chain? Not very bridal, maybe her dads or something?

Reactions: 12
She looks nice enough but surprised she didn’t go for something a bit more “wow” I think with her figure a more classic wedding dress be nicer. The one she got would be better on the tall skinny waif like brides. Maybe there’s a second dress !? Chris looks great ! Quite surprised the suit is really nice

Reactions: 20
Not a hope that either BTs or Jimmy Choo gifted them!!! €1500 for basically zero exposure!! Amazing shoes that her trotters have just ruined for me 🥴
Didn’t she start following that bridal boutique in Limerick that’s does the dupes with the thicker heel the real ones have the stiletto heel

Reactions: 11
If she was standing straight and not sticking her stupid leg out like that I'd say she looks lovely. Her hair and make up looks nice, but yes, the scowl is there. I'd say it took the photographer all evening to edit it to match her insta photos 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would go as far as to say it’s the worst weddding dress I have ever in my life encountered. Maybe it’s the 2nd dress

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That is not a wedding dress! That’s like some coachella outfit with the center cut out. He’s very formal in his nice suit, hers looks like it’s a cotton dress off boohoo.

Shocked.

Reactions: 47
I would need to see the dress not all swooshed out to form a proper opinion but in fairness, the keyhole cut out is not something anyone should have on their wedding day 🙈 no wonder herself and Anne had a disagreement on the day of the try on, I’m sure she didn’t get the style. I want to like it but I don’t. I always think of the fact you should be able to be 70 odd and looking back on your wedding pictures and happy with how you looked. Grace’s dress will age fast

Reactions: 31
I don't like her dress but it could be a bad photo too, to be honest I wish she had a lovely day. Chris looks great 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.