Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im disgusted she got the cabin that says minimum 3 nights on their website, for 1 night and I'd bet she is getting it free. Is it any wonder she is an entitled brat? Between that and the free Jysk egg chair (when she already had one) that sat lying in a box for 2-3 months.
Lazy, entitled, greedy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I know it was speculated here for a long time about the babysitter/nanny but to hear it from the horse's mouth. (Shoutout to Lady Gray)

Remind me again why she thinks she's a fucking amazing mother?

Get in the bin Grace you don't deserve those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No way did she do dinners and get kids ready for bed yest eve, it would have been on the gram if she had. She came home from that event and straight to wexford. The one is unreal. I just can't look at her anymore, the sight of her offends me

influencethis6

VIP Member
She better not come on claiming she is stressed or her selective anxiety has struck again!

Trapsing around BT in a glorified bed sheet, Nips to the knee & a slit so far up her arse you could see her giblets!

She'll make sure she makes time in her busy schedule to collect her freebies!

A wife is for life Kips, not just for freebies!

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Cah minder: Loki it's time to go back to your mammy her big day is all over. Good girl, c'mon now.

Loki:
lokiinsane.gif

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Anyone who actually defends her is either a) casual follower and not picking up that she's an abusive mother, liar and bullshitter or b) her enabling family who are trying to calm the jets on here so she'll be less of a fucking baby irl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Never seen the arse dragged out of a wedding like these two. I know they're only drinks in houses but jesus christ like... especially when she's spent bare minimum with her kids. Are they going on honeymoon straight after?

Also put bloody gloves on when you're putting together food like that for other people.

Reactions: 31

FrooLoo

It’s the battered sausage I feel sorry for! Imagine the last thing you see before you’re devoured is her big gob and whingey face coming at ya! 🤢 RIP Battered Sausage 🙏🏻

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
The amount of anger I feel towards this one is on a different level. She’s a horrible horrible uncaring, unloving, selfish egotistical bitch of a woman who does not deserve the title of mother. I hope she gets the worst bout of thrush ever from wearing those shorts that are too tight, I hope she has the worst tan lines from the crop top that’s so important to her today and I hope it fucking roars thunder on her wedding day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
She’s trying to avoid Trionas camera! And passive aggressive comment, ‘oh yeah I’d come to you for followers’!
Is she forgetting half of Morocco follow her, Ahmed be delighted with her BT perfume haul 🤬

• Haha

Aoma

Chatty Member
I was thinking of a way to describe what she does and what she does is hold her entire family to ransom with her (fake) anxiety, even her poor kids.
Out of everyone who’s been sucked into Graces behavior it’s the kids I feel most sorry for. They’ve no choice but to grow up with a mother like Grace. All the adults in her life who enable her behavior have without a doubt had plenty of opportunities to put an end to her behavior and chose not to. Even if the impact Grace has on the kids isn’t showing now, there’ll come a time when she’ll have to deal with it the outcome of her absence and self centered tendencies and face the damage she’s caused. And even then she’ll blame someone else for it and expect others to clean up the mess she’s made. She has two lovely kids, my heart genuinely goes out to them.

• Heart
While running through town to get her wedding case 🙄she managed to have lunch in Suesy Street at a Brown Thomas A/W perfume launch. Triona McCarthy has her stuck on her stories. Both as painful as each other. No doubt she came home with more freebies too.
The hand under the chin gives me irrational rage!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I actually cannot with this one today. It has been said over and over but you really would swear she was the only one to get married. The picture then at the graveyard, ‘the hardest path I’ve ever walked’ fuckk off !!!! Between her and burp now I just cannot today 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
I hate SO much that she has to share moments like that. Just have a moment with your dad on your own, no phone!

Had she even once referred to her mother in relation to her dad? It’s hard for her, seeing their daughter get married without her life partner being there too.
No she never acknowledges her mothers loss, or her siblings.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I genuinely think she doesn't want to get married. I don't think she can cope with being a settled married mother of 2 with a normal life. Her numbers will drop drastically after this wedding and I don't see her getting pregnant again to gain numbers. I think she's this as a "that's it" moment she knows she's done.
I know emotions run high the week of any wedding, with or without kids. But this neglecting the basic emotional needs of those kids is unforgivable. What does she actually do for them to show them love? They are so neglected by her and might as well be reared by somebody else because she’s not doing her job as a mother. Why the escaping all of the time and running away like a moody teen? I don’t think she wanted those kids in the first place. She got the numbers boosted having Sienna live on social media but now she’s left with the job of parenting and she’s shirked all responsibility. 🤬Makes me so mad. If the young boy is a handful why not have got little Sienna down to Wexford - do a few little girlie simple things (that child just needs her mam to be present with her) and in this run up get together with her mam and sister and bring the kids for tea or lunch somewhere. Ah Jesus it breaks my heart. 😢
And that gobshite Kips is every bit as bad. He just gets stuck with the kids more because she’ll have a tantrum and he’s not man enough to tell her to cop the fuck on and be a grown up. Rant over. Nasty, vile couple the 2 of them. 🤬🤬

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I don't doubt its emotional without a parent. But she's acting like she's the first person to experience grief at a time of happiness.

And as someone stated before, Mags would have went through this too but there is no thought of that from her.

I'm convinced she's not emotional over the thought of her dad not being there, she's upset that the content train is pulling into the last stop very soon and all she's going to have is the overtly boring gym posts and her weirdly sexual cah and dog.

• Heart