Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Man, I live 4 de freebies! (MAN! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain)

Let's go girls (no, not her Tallagh huns or daughter - she glances behind lovingly at Cara, Loki and Lady Gray):

I'm going ouh tonigh, I'm feelin alrigh
Gonna let me tits hang doooownnnn
Thigh splits and crop tops, backless, show me crotch
Love having me fan-ny ouuuh

UH *knowing wink at the camera as she does the Greasy twirl and the usual flash of the gee*

No bras or tit tape, gymmin' till me back aches
Lady Gray - not his, she's mine!
Overnight au-pair, children out me hair
Up bangin' bowls all nighhhh

Pre chorus:
The best thing abouh being Greasy
Is telling Martin he's a fucking dickhead meaneey!

Chorus:
Oh-oh-oh, you think that I'm bothered?
Forgeh I'm a mother
Weddin stress, me life's a mess
Oh-oh-oh, I'll throw a tantrum
Dump the kids with Mags
Oh-oh-oh, get in me steps ya
No fucking regrets ya
OI Pelo'd me hair, fuck it who cares?
Oh-oh-oh, I wanna it for free
Yeah, OIL take whatever ya have

Man! I live for de freebies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Gavsgirl

Long time lurker, first time poster but just had to say I'm beyond disgusted with her self indulgent carry on and neglecting her beautiful kids. More upset leaving the dog and cah today than I've ever seen her leaving the children 😑😑😑

Also thread title suggestion as I can't get the image of her horsing a battered sausage into her gob through the tears on the beach 🙈🙈🙈:

Crying into me battered sausage and chips, almost time til I marry Kips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What is this about him creeping on female staff? When was this? Was he let go because of it?
No, somebody said something totally unsubstantiated and it seems to be growing legs here.
I'm absolutely no fan of either of them but think this kinda talk is abit out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

JoniM

Why does it actually bother people so much, with what she wears? She's excited about getting married. So what if she wants to wear white in the lead up. It's not hurting anyone.
It's not the white dresses..it's the fact that she has a rack full of them for herself this week.. a new phone cover.. and her son was standing in a laundry basket yesterday in a heatwave to cool down. She is a self centred c*nt. That's why

• Heart
Reactions: 70

cg32

Clicked into her live with mags for all of 20 seconds and she’s giving out because mags never went up to her yesterday for some trial and mags goes ‘yeah because you had a meltdown so I stayed away, had a meltdown and ruined my plans with Anne’ and grace goes yeah ‘Anne had to come up to me’ like is this real life?? People pandering to this 30+ year old mother 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

spotlight

VIP Member
Does she not realise that she has boobs that need a bra for shape and support like how uncomfortable would you be with the tits juggling around and in that see through dress
God the wedding dress is gonna be an absolute joke

The anxihee will back worse than ever once this wedding+honeymoon is over mark my words
Her tits don’t don’t jiggle jiggle they roll
I don’t want to see them wiggle wiggle for sure ,
They Make kips dribble dribble 🤢,
Riding on the freebies,
U really can see it!!

• Haha
  • Heart

JenTen

Chris De Burgh - Lady In Red (Official Video) - YouTube

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

I've never, ever seen fake tan the colour of shite,
Your upper lip shines so bright, hm hm hm hmmmm,
Will the wedding dress resemble Grandma's ruffled valance?
Nellie Olsen inspo per chance? G'wan give us a glance!
And you have never seen the kids you're rearing,
They are standing in buckets with biro heart, so not to cry,
Garden's a pig-sty!

The She-Hulk in white, is dancing with me, wedding eyebrows on fleek,
VIP mag is here, so stop talking 'bout your gee,
NO WE DON'T WANT TO SEE! 😲
But I hardly know this Tallaght hun by my side,
Photoshop! How are you not mortified?

I've never seen you pose without the tyrannosaurus hands and ring light,
I've never seen a parent out gyming at first light, always escaping!
I've never seen so many veils on one bride,
And then you turn to your batter sausage and smiled, you took my breath away,
And I have a terrible feeling,
Such a feeling that you feel asleep in the competition bed, you'd sleep on a washing line!

The She-Hulk in white, is begging for tit-tape, she's got some cheek,
Lady Grey is here, so Martin's called his attorney,
She's giving the horse a McFlurry!
The kids hardly know, this strange lady by their side,
They completely forget, what their Ma looks like.

But the Tattlers will never forget, Kips in his sexy thong, MY EYES! 🥴
The She-Hulk in white,
The She-Hulk in white,

We love you Grace,
Tattlers know what you mean and are proud of you!
Happy Wedding Day! 😁

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
So she sent the kid to camp on the hottest day on record after her vaccination when she was hysterical. Grace you are a cun£

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65

jazzbot

VIP Member
Last NIGH ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk getting me tawts down on paper for youse:

T'was the night before ME day, I continue to beg for attention,
Not a freebie was offered, gave me kids no affection.
Maxie only sent poxy flowers, I'll give him a clout,
And fuck Virgina Park Lodge, no sign of discounts!

Wore me veil and tiara to the gym, not a care,
No one knows I use sunbeds, ignoring anyone who stared.
Jen was a she-hulk, used spray tan, she was green,
Don't give a fuck about cancer, as long as all eyes are on me.

Took de bridal party for beauty bits, of course all for free,
Dragged me child along in rags, a fucking fantastic mother is me.
Wedding brows and phone cases, they say I'm away with the fairies,
White week dress styling ekkk, very little house on de prairie.

I can talk to the animals, they know who I am,
Horses, cahs, rahs and buhherflies - I behave like their Mam.
Live streamed from me Da's grave, there's no stopping me,
No sign of Kips home yet, away on Lady Gray he must be!

Two children, a house and tomorrow a husband,
They say to be grateful and stop all my grousin.
Trolls be happy for me, for tomorrow's ME big day,
Mrs. Greasy Mongey Gernon, fuck it, O'IMa marry Lady Gray!

justmarriedek.png

Best of luck on Nips N' Kips!!!! YAHOOOO!!!! 👰 IRELAND'S FIRST EVER BRIDE!!!!! UP D'SHE-HULK!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Lads I would actually love to see her to do list that she was having a meltdown over:

1. Bring wedding things to Anne's house for no reason except I don't want them here.
2. Colour co-ordinate my skin care
3. Line up a week of white dresses and hang them outside the wardrobe.
4. Ask someone to build my egg chair.
5. Ask someone to buy me tit tape.

Another bloody planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tallestmamof3

Just watched her stories there to see what bullshit she’s yakking today and I could not believe it 🤣 the woman is actually deluded.
Night alone ffs .... a cry and a battered sausage on the beach seriously I can't get over this one, get married and get over yourself, I have never seen such self indulgent shite in my life ever
God love them only 1 car too jesus how do they cope at all ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

MrsMooseisback

I spent the last 16 years as a single mum putting my children first and foremost before ANYTHING else. I chose to stay alone and devote myself to them. I saved every penny I had to take them on so many holidays and we travelled the world together. I took them abroad alone when they were both under 5 and we carried on from there seeing the world and making amazing memories. They are adults now and they still want to come on holidays with me and spend time with me and I am rewarded every day with their gratitude and love. Grace makes me sick to the core. I have never encountered such a selfish mother (well I have, another instahun PTWM) Those children are going to need therapy in the future, I feel so sad for them. Their lives exploited for her financial gain and no motherly love shown. Her own mother drops everything for her so why has she not learnt to be a good mother?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

influencethis6

VIP Member
It's tastless to post from her dad's grave. That should be a completely private, phone-free, moment. It's so disrespectful & disingenuous.

No regard for her mam or her siblings, who have also lost their dad.

It's pyre unadulterated attention seeking of the worst kind.

As for going to the gym on the day before her wedding! Honestly, does she not have better things to be doing. They still have a 90 minute drive up to the venue....would it not have been preferable for herself, Kips & 2 kids to go for breakfast & make it a big treat before the "big day", as I assume, she'll not be staying with Kips tonight...so as to maintain her bridal bits for the wedding night!

She's a bigger dose than covid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
"It has been Hectic with a capital H. I'm just on a walk now before the gym because I have time to kill"

Does she even understand what the word Hectic means?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Sorry haven't read all comments, but my mind is just blown. So the 34 year old toddler is "hysterical" - all of her own making - and her 70 year old mother has to drop everything and run to her. But her 5yo is RIGHTLY hysterical and crying out for interaction with her mother and Grace's reaction is just "off you fuck". How can she not see the irony in the situation 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 53

CailínBeag

VIP Member
If sienna isn't there with the rest of the bridal party I will blow 👿

Some of the posts on here got me thinking, when I was Sienna's age I was flowergirl for my aunts wedding.

We all went for measuring and to try on our dresses together (they were made by a dressmaker), they made such a big deal and great fuss about buying me a pair of white shoes with a "heel" (think Communion style shoes!), all the bridal party got matching necklaces which I still occasionally wear today, we all had mani pedis the week of, I had a pale pink polish on, we went for lunch after and I was given a champagne flute with 7up in so I could "cheers" like everyone else, I was fussed and minded all week, it was like I had 5 mammies! And the morning of, we all had our hair done and I had "makeup" put on (a few swills of a dry brush on my face" by the MUA. It's actually something I haven't thought about in yonks but looking back it was so wonderfully beautiful and a real introduction to womanhood and girly days.

She's ruining that girl and I hope one day she realises it, but by then it'll be too late

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Quackers

VIP Member
Img so much in this mornings stories.

Upset about leaving the animals but never ever upset about leaving the kids. Like how can she say that and not thing it’s strange.

No kennels booked. Despite knowing this date well well in advance. What did she think would happen.

The filthy nails in the perfume montage. Wash your hands grace. I can’t even imagine how much germs will be caked into that wedding phone case by Saturday. Dirty mare

Is that grey hair on her scalp line. And this is her wedding hair. Maybe she is channeling lady grey after all.

Who calls their brows wedding brows. Like are they not just your actual brows.

Everything is her wedding whatever now isn’t it. I actually think whoever said she’d film her last shite as a single woman was right!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50