Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
My daughter in JI was due to get her MMR but it was the days before were going on holiday (midterm) and I had a prior engagement that day so I cancelled and they said they'd reschedule it over summer. They did it on a school day and the advice was they were to be collected for it and not return to school because they would likely be out of sorts after it. But sure summer camp on the hottest day of the year, be grand.... 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Flower45

VIP Member
No one is saying she wouldn't be emotional missing her dad but do you record yourself and your battered sausage post it then mention it 3 times in your stories? I don't think so. Yes its sad her Dad is not there nut its not an excuse for MORE self indulgent crap to keep her away from her responsibilities. Her real life child is literally crying for attention but she is more bothered about her own emotions. She's an adult and needs to grow the fuck up.

Reactions: 41

Siobs

VIP Member
Chris is as much to blame here. Why doesn’t he make sure the children have toys in the garden besides letting that one have it all her own way? I don’t know which of them annoys me more. He’s obviously as lazy as she is

• Heart
Reactions: 39

JackieO

She can look great but she’s ugly from the inside…rotten treatment of Sienna for the purpose of the gym
I have to give her credit, she’s looking great lately and seems to be in a better place mentally.

I think she’d have been best to reschedule the vaccines for Sienna though, poor little pet😢

• Heart
Reactions: 38

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Is Loki on medication for his anger outburst!? Absolute nut job of a cat!

So she has a babysitter that “sleeps over”. Eh that’s an au pair grace, stop being such a bell end and call it what it is! That’s why the kids share a room and she’s never in the front living room. Imagine being that one’s au pair! It would sicken you minding her kids while she flits off to appointments and dancing to that Lizzo song genuinely believing it’s work 😂
Just shows you how much money they're making if they can afford full time crèche and an au pair 👀

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She's an absolute twat!! The reason she doesn't have a pool for the kids is because they don't factor into her thought process. When I hear there's a hot spell of weather on the horizon, I go get the things.....paddling pool, beach stuff whatever.
My first instinct as a Mum is what would my kids love for a hot sunny day.
The fact this smug sap didn't think it would be nice to have her two kids at home on the hottest day to hang out and splash around in the backgarden before the wedding that has taken up all her time recently and before she heads off on a honeymoon which will enable her to endulge herself yet again says it all.

Sending her little hysterical 5yr to an unnecessary summer camp after her vaccination says it all.

The fact she sat on her hole in the sun, chilling without a thought for her kids says it all.
I genuinely never thought I could dislike somebody I dont know personally so much says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JoniM

Is Hayden standing in a fking laundry basket thingy as a paddling pool ?? She was in smyths today!! Buy them a fking paddle pool. Ah lads is there anyone worse?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Shame on grace sending sienna to camp after her being hysterical getting her vaccinations. Worst mother in the world award on its way.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Everyone here saying she will be crying if she gets Covid. She 100% will not do a Covid Test between now and the wedding even if she had symptoms. I wouldn't be surprised if she told the wedding party not to Test too. The way she is whoring around the place the last few weeks, she probably already has the fucking thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Ah lads what the actual fuckin fuck??? The child standing in a bucket of water?? Hottest day of thw year and she has no toys or a pool out for the kids, Sending sienna to camp straight after the mmr vaccination, my little girl is same age as sienna and got hers done a couple of months ago and her little arm was in bits after it, every single day she shows what a selfish self centered little brat she is and should never have had kids. If she was my sister and I saw that on her stories poor hayden paddling in a fuxkin bucket I would rip her a new one and tell her where to shove that fuckin wedding 👿

Reactions: 35
Lads!!!! In 12 months we will have to suffer the anniversary and wedding day throwbacks
#1yearonasmrsgernon #kipsmebabyonemoretime
#asausagesonthebeachisgreatstressrelief
👰🥂

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t comment on the appearance of kids usually but my heart breaks for poor sienna in those pictures. Everyone dressed nice for the pamper evening, including frankie who has a nice pretty dress on and grace hasn’t bothered a bit with sienna. That poor little girl is so neglected.

• Sad

FabulousDarling

Someone said they are following her years, remembered her when she lived at home and feels like it’s her sister getting married!!!
my husband just said “who the fu&k is tjat you’re listening to? I don’t even know her and I hate her” 😅😅😅😅

• Haha

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
6.30am is not the “middle of the night” for most people either Greed. Stop patting your smug little back for getting up early and sitting talking horse shite into the phone.

a) edit your poxy boring ass “content” that you are so passionate about making to get the name of the company who invited you correct

b) announce the winner of the Des Kelly competition and don’t dare try come on being cute and blaming wedding brain or stress.

So utterly predictable telling us about your little cry yesterday so the fact you forgot will be forgiven.

• Heart