Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know any bride still going full tilt in the gym three days before their wedding. If you’ve put the work in, you should be coasting into this week no need for the gym. She could run the risk of injury. Clearly trying to shed the last few grams for the dress she’s said 1000 times is absolutely perfect but clearly isn’t judging by her behaviour.

She’s going to go live the morning of the wedding, guarantee it. I know she alluded to it in the live but the thick bitch will. She will think well snap chatting Siennas birth got me famous, insta live the wedding will get me back to my former glory. It won’t happen, but she will think it will. Get ready for the “zen” bride on insta the morning of her wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

demibaquette90

I know getting married is a very emotional time but what on earth is she expecting to happen? Does she think the world is going to drastically change all because she married Krispy? All this crying and “my last ‘whatever’ as a single woman” is pathetic at her age. She’s basically married to him anyways minus the legal side of things. Wearing white all week 🙄 Will the kids even know who their Dad is marrying on Friday at this stage??

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
And she'll probably have a signature wedding cocktail....Nipspresso Martini 🍸anyone?

Or a G(rowler) & T(its) ...( too much , I'm sorry🙈)

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Prediction: she will walk in to 'Amazing Grace' because she's such a fantastic fucking amazing mother.

She's crying every second because she's so disorganised and has put self inflicted stress on herself. I don't pity her one bit, she's a self indulgent clown. Acting like a little girl making her holy communion - not a mother of 2 getting married to her fella she's been with a decade. She needs a slap and intensive daily therapy after this fucking wedding.

• Haha

JoniM

Yea Chris is as bad. There is nothing stopping him buying kids garden stuff or insisting they are at home when Grave is instead of being pawned off. He is happy to pay serious wedge to creches...overnight babysitters..camps etc weekly. He's also happy to use his 70 year old MIL regularly.

• Heart
What’s this shit now she’s had her hen and then westlife and now this shite. Poor Anne and mags probably did that spread, anyone with genuine anxiety would be avoiding anything like this. She’s such a spoilt self indulgent fucker.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Out of everyone who’s been sucked into Graces behavior it’s the kids I feel most sorry for. They’ve no choice but to grow up with a mother like Grace. All the adults in her life who enable her behavior have without a doubt had plenty of opportunities to put an end to her behavior and chose not to. Even if the impact Grace has on the kids isn’t showing now, there’ll come a time when she’ll have to deal with it the outcome of her absence and self centered tendencies and face the damage she’s caused. And even then she’ll blame someone else for it and expect others to clean up the mess she’s made. She has two lovely kids, my heart genuinely goes out to them.
100% all of what you said. Those two kids are not her priority. She works her day around avoiding them. She has been indulged her entire life. I cannot abide people like that...all about her. Grow up...we all have had knocks, but my God develop a backbone & be a parent to your children.
Those early years fly past & pretty soon they won't want to spend time with her. It's actually sad that she places more value on time spent with her insta followers ( robots!) Than her own children.

The sooner this instahun / influencer bubble bursts the better for everyone!

• Heart
In fairness at least she took Sienna to the nail salon! A lot of you were losing your shit when you saw Mags had her wee girl there and no sign of Grace with Sienna.. no pleasing some people 🤣🤣
So everyone should be happy that the child is there in a cul camps zip that’s she’s been wearing all day when everyone else, including her little cousin, is dressed up pretty to be pampered? People are merely pointing out what an inconvenience Sienna is to grace, it’s painfully obviously and quite frankly, heartbreaking to watch.

• Heart
  • Sad

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Sometimes when I watch her stories and she’s clearly avoiding the children in the morning&evening, or shipping them off to crèche and camps so she can indulge in ‘me time’ and that fecking garden that is completely devoid of anything for them and I think of the people I know and don’t who are really struggling to have a child and how much they’d give to have a little one to love and look after, and I get irrationality annoyed and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Skinner

VIP Member
The veil needs its own thread at this stage.
She did in her hole make those grazing boards, even if she did invent them. She scabbed them off some poor company, or shock horror bought them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
She’ll wear the veil at least once to the gym this week.

She’ll probably wear it on her 5am and midnight walks around the green outside her house too.

if she truly had anxiety you would not wear a bloody veil. You’d be allergic to the attention it’d attract!

i can’t believe the veil didn’t materialise in Glasson. I was convinced she gave it away to Lady Gray or ginsync, her biggest fan.

• Haha
  • Heart

W.T.A.F

I watched the live. I didn't think she meant she had an au pair ut a babysitter that would stay overnight if they went out? That's all I too from the comment.

She said she toyed with the idea of a podcast and as Chris has the equipment as he does his own (I forgot about that) that it is would be easy to do. Nothing Confirned.

She got the cabin in Glasson. Night before wedding they are staying in deer Park Lodge (in the town and corrigans other place). Gave the menu of what her wedding meal will be. Bridesmaids dress from asos, graces style but mags said no magss style at all. Her neighbour is doing her makeup. Their friend who does a lot of their cakes is doing the wedding cake

Having the riff shop band because they are the best and her favourite

Might do a live on the wedding day.

She Had to leave at the end of live because 'my husband has summonsed me'.
Ee honey moon, think its a 6/7 night cruise but they are going a week after wedding. Didn't say what kids will do (the two nannies will mind them when on cruise but didn't say about the week after wedding). Mags will def not take time as she said hands full with her own two.

Her wedding bag is one she took from shoshanna Wood at the hen. She said she liked it and shoshanna said have it for your wedding day.

Mags said she doesn't need tit tape

Oh mags was saying how hard it was organising the hen and Grace said sure I did it for you (mags corrected her and said no you didn't...)

She was asked is she having a traditional top table and said yes. But mags said you are not. Then she asked what it was. Was trying to explain her table but made a balls of it (it's long and wood and we face each other... Is what I gathered). Sounds like a regular table in middle?

• Sick

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Hen party, mini Hen, pre wedding family night, Wedding phone cover, wedding brows (give me strength), wedding hair, wedding nails, wedding facials, wedding scents her last event as a Miss, her last gym session as a Miss.

Grace, just because you put the word wedding before everything does not make it a thing. GROW.THE.FUCK.UP.